by StarryMight

Original Post

[PS4] Fast need decay

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Deluxe edition
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get needa near max. Go walk to a door or even do something. Energy is orange and hunger is orange hygene is red.
What happens when the bug occurs? I sleep then red hunger then red hygene i go tend to them then my energy is red... Repeats.
What do you expect to see? Needs stay green for at least an in game hour thats for sure.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This is terrible and makes me wanna quit playing. Sims 3 needa wasnt this bad to the point i can never go to work or interact with other sims because needs go down in 3 steps

Message 1 of 6 (804 Views)

Re: Ps4 sims4 needs?

[ Edited ]
Hero

Does it never get green or just decays very fast ?

@Zelos528

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (792 Views)

Hero

Tagging @Zelos528 for feedback

Added to Index

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (758 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Zelos528 : This sounds like the same bug that's plaguing computer players, too.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Needs-Decreases-at-a-Rapid-Rate-Since-Nov-2019-Update/m-p...

Message 4 of 6 (566 Views)

Hero
@StarryMight This is an old thread though and console players didn't have that patch that brought us the need issue yet.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (560 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict : Oh! Now I see. Sorry! Embarrassed

Message 6 of 6 (558 Views)