by Toddy2908

Original Post

[PS4] Error on sims 4 on the

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except the extra kid pack, the 2 free ones, and the city living.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am not sure all I can do is explain what is happening in my game play. When I log into my save game * I am using the vampire game play * my game is not loading properly. It is stating my Sims are at work so it won't let me go into my build option , then although it says they are st work, they are not , each sim is at the house but I can't do much with them because it says they are st work, then, although it says it's a certain time the day and night is different * it's showing it's dark but the time states 5 pm but then in another part in the same house hold different character it says it's 8 pm..nothing is in sync, any time I try to save at a different point because for 3 of my characters it will let me call out of work I did this so they wouldnt burn to death because its freezing when they try to go to work because the game says they are. Also for 2 of my characters * I have the max household 8 * it will say they don't have work for 23 hours but then I get that red work case stating it's time. Then when my vampires burn to death I have to close out then reopen it back at the previous point even though I saved so I really don't know what is going on, it was fine the day before yesterday.
What happens when the bug occurs? I am not sure all I can do is explain what is happening in my game play. When I log into my save game * I am using the vampire game play * my game is not loading properly. It is stating my Sims are at work so it won't let me go into my build option , then although it says they are st work, they are not , each sim is at the house but I can't do much with them because it says they are st work, then, although it says it's a certain time the day and night is different * it's showing it's dark but the time states 5 pm but then in another part in the same house hold different character it says it's 8 pm..nothing is in sync, any time I try to save at a different point because for 3 of my characters it will let me call out of work I did this so they wouldnt burn to death because its freezing when they try to go to work because the game says they are. Also for 2 of my characters * I have the max household 8 * it will say they don't have work for 23 hours but then I get that red work case stating it's time. Then when my vampires burn to death I have to close out then reopen it back at the previous point even though I saved so I really don't know what is going on, it was fine the day before yesterday.
What do you expect to see? I am hoping to see the issue correct where k can play properly , I put a lot of time and care into working on my Sims, I continuously buy the reward to not age up, and I build up on their aspirations and skills. I made this family as my own family and enjoy this during my free time. It is frustrating to not be able to do anything, especially while I have done well not having my vampires die but with this issue they keep burning to death and I am glad that I have been able to recover them . Plus I also spent a lot of money to get each add on so have a better gaming experience. I am also hoping you will have more add on s available such as more color selections for hair such as purple, maybe a cool Halloween pack, more job options that allow you to do more hands on play at the job like you offered for the sheirifs job, and scientist. I have a restaurant and retail store but being able to do more things in the game will be great. Plus more crafts or skills. How about being able to be a hair dresser? Or vet with animals, or having a farm, those would be cool, or tattooist- piercings for an expanded art option. Also for the cop job some of the clues are not reachable because some are located under the bed or under a dresser which your character then laughs at you. There's many other ideas I have for this game but I listed a few o and construction where we can build houses for a career and side business would be cool * my husband is a roofer- and does his own side business for construction as I started learning how to sand and refurbish or a day care business for all the kid stuff especially while your kids in the game grow so fast ... anyhow I really enjoy this game in my free time thank you.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have more pictures but hopefully this shows a little what I meant

Message 1 of 2 (314 Views)

Re: Error on sims 4 on the ps4

EA Staff

Hi @Toddy2908

Would you be willing to send us your save files?  If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

That would help us trying to understand what is going on with your save Standard smile 

Thank you very much!

Message 2 of 2 (303 Views)