by SelbstmordMesias

Original Post

[PS4] Erasing items will duplicate them instead

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Sp08: 1.assets.live-sp08.73 ? Or sp13: 1.assets.live-sp13.28 ?
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but kids room and toddlers
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Erase item
What happens when the bug occurs? Pressing triangle to erase item will sometimes (99%) cause Item to duplicate
What do you expect to see? Selected Item to delete
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.13

None

Message 1 of 5 (703 Views)

Re: [PS4] Erasing items will duplicate them instead

★★★★ Novice
They are aware of this bug along with many others that happen in build mode since the latest update, they should be working on a fix as we speak 🙂
Message 2 of 5 (636 Views)

Building

★★★ Newbie

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.14
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Vampires, dine out, city living, cats and dogs, parenthood, spooky stuff, toddler stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into build mode and click on an object
What happens when the bug occurs? Place an object, pick it up and try to rotate it. Doesn't rotate. Pick up object to store it in inventory, changes color. Pick up object to delete, duplicates object.
What do you expect to see? The buttons to do their intended actions
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After newest update

How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.14
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Vampires, dine out, city living, cats and dogs, parenthood, spooky stuff, toddler stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into build mode and click on an object
What happens when the bug occurs? Place an object, pick it up and try to rotate it. Doesn't rotate. Pick up object to store it in inventory, changes color. Pick up object to delete, duplicates object.
What do you expect to see? I expect the buttons to do the intended action
Please describe the patch or change you made. It started happening after the newest update.

Message 3 of 5 (625 Views)

Re: Building

★★★ Newbie

Sorry guys I don't know why it posted twice. I was having a hard time submitting this because of the video I tried to attach.

Message 4 of 5 (624 Views)

Re: Building

Hero

Hi @mj_10939 

I merged your post with existing thread on the issue

When submitting a bug report always make sure to also write something in the comment field. A picture/attachment is not enough. There needs to be text or it can mess up the forum, unfortunately. It's a bit buggy.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (600 Views)