PS4 -Dressing Room error playing EASHL

by banjodood2

Original Post

PS4 -Dressing Room error playing EASHL

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to find an EASHL game and it will happen 80% of the time
What happens when the bug occurs? I search for a game and just before it starts to load in, a dressing room error happens
What do you expect to see? A normal, functioning game of hockey
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here EASHL
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Literally always
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? french_toast-22
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region. North America East
What is your game language? English

Ever since the beta, EASHL has been nearly impossible to play because I get a dressing room error every game. I usually don't report stuff like this, but I've been waiting 2 months for you guys to fix this, and it still hasn't happened as of December. It's a game-ruining glitch that forces my friends and I to spend more time searching for a game than actually playing the game, so I figured with all the previous bug reports of the same issue, maybe you guys could take a break from HUT for a second and help EASHL players actually play your game. My friend and I played EASHL drop-ins nearly every day in NHL 18, but we've both only played about 20 games in the 2 months that this game has been out because we can't get into the games. Sorry for the rant, but as I said, I've been waiting over 2 months for this to be fixed. 

Message 1 of 4 (699 Views)

Re: PS4 -Dressing Room error playing EASHL

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

ive got dressing room issues lately too. :P  o ye "unable to connect" when i open nhl too xD.. that 3rd error too!...sometimes i can play drop in Standard smile
dont think there is much to do until EA fixes this

Message 2 of 4 (634 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Still bad on my end as well.  Lost almost 80% of my games to DRE

Message 3 of 4 (548 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have you found out any possible way to fix this issue, I get this every game and it hitting me like a brick, I don’t know how to fix it and it’s a total waste of money 

Message 4 of 4 (455 Views)