Re: PS4 -Dressing Room error playing EASHL

by Getrektzky

Original Post

Re: EASHL error codes

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 19
PlatformPlaystation 4
How often does the bug occur? 100%
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Work with PS4 team, it's their update what made this
What happens when the bug occurs? When I load NHL19 EASHL 3v3 or 6v6, matchmaking fails, cause DRESSING ROOM ERROR. Might go to the game, if there are 2 players(me included) in both teams, my team and vs. But never if more players.
What do you expect to see? No dressing room errors.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here: EASHL
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Any time.
What is your time zone? EST + 2:00
What is your Gamertag/PSN ID? auron88--
PS4 Crash Reporting: " Dressing room error" please try again
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region: Europe, Finland 
What is your game language? Finnish

Message 331 of 345 (1,025 Views)

★★ Novice

Our club has this issue sometimes when there are 3 of us trying to play (either 3s or 6s) either drop-in or club. Normally only 2 of us are available at the same time but sometimes a third can get on. Myself (A) and player B can get on and play a few games with no issue and then C comes on and wants to play. We try over and over but for some reason I get a dressing room error and don't make it into the game anymore while they go on to play. Player C leaves and now player B and me can play again.

We are all hard-wired but this happens when I'm at my parents who don't have the strongest internet (yet is good for anything else) at 10down, 1 up. Player C doesn't have the strongest internet either (yet is good for anything else) at 10 down, 1 up. The interesting thing is that when I'm at home with better internet, then player C will get the dressing room errors.

Also we have a 4th member D that myself and B can play with just fine. C has never been on at the same time as D.

I feel like it has something to do with the strength/speed of internet between team members but why should it? Especially in drop-in, sure we come from the same dressing room but to anyone else we are just as random of strangers as anyone else playing in the game. Because we start in the same dressing room do the signals go through each other rather than from each individual to the server and back? That's the only reason I could think of that might cause the errors for us.

Message 332 of 345 (991 Views)

★★ Novice

Product: NHL 19
PlatformPlaystation 4
How often does the bug occur? 100%
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Work with PS4 team, it's their update what made this
What happens when the bug occurs? When I load NHL19 EASHL 6v6, matchmaking fails, cause DRESSING ROOM ERROR. Might go to the game, if there are 2 players(me included) in both teams, my team and vs. But never if more players.
What do you expect to see? No dressing room errors.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Any time.
What is your time zone? EST + 2:00
What is your Gamertag/PSN ID? Eskimozii
What is your game language? Finnish

Message 333 of 345 (968 Views)

★★ Novice

Product: NHL 19

Platform: Playstation 4

How often does the bug occur? 100%

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Work with PS4 team, it's their update what made this

What happens when the bug occurs? When I load NHL19 EASHL 6v6, matchmaking fails, cause DRESSING ROOM ERROR. Might go to the game, if there are 2 players(me included) in both teams, my team and vs. But never if more players.

What do you expect to see? No dressing room errors.

Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online

What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Any time.

What is your time zone? EST + 2:00

What is your Gamertag/PSN ID? Kemboi92

What is your game language? Finnish

EASHL is broken in Finland after the 6.50 update, constant DRESSING ROOM ERROR. 

Message 334 of 345 (921 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here 6vs6 always someone gets DRE after PSN 6.50 update. Discussions with other players indicate that failure rate with DNA internet service provider is very high.

Platform: ps4

PSN ID: rjounila

Internet service provider: DNA

Message 335 of 345 (905 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

PSN ID: auron88--

Internet service provider: DNA

Message 336 of 345 (873 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just to clarify alleged DNA ISP issue. Our team tested matchup with 4 players, none of us had DNA ISP and we still got DRE.

Message 337 of 345 (861 Views)

★ Novice

Still getting this dressing room error quite often

Message 338 of 345 (853 Views)

★★★ Novice

We've had no errors, but have noticed that our opponents keep getting this error constantly ever since about two weeks ago.

Product: NHL 19

Platform: Playstation 4

How often does the bug occur? Depends on the opponent

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try and match up against (Finnish?) opponents in EASHL

What happens when the bug occurs? A member or two of our opponent drops out when the match is loading. Readying up before the timer runs out doesn't seem to have any effect.

What do you expect to see? No dressing room errors

Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online

What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Any time

What is your time zone? EST + 2:00

What is your Gamertag/PSN ID? Getrektzky

PS4 Crash Reporting: I can't say as I don't experience the error myself, but I'm pretty sure it's "Dressing room error"

What is your game language? English

EASHL was working fine for a long time, but the issue has come back in full force about two weeks ago.

Message 339 of 345 (788 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I am having same issue only during peak (EDT) hours for 3+ weeks now.  Have opened ports on my router and tried just about every troubleshooting option out there and nothing improves or gets me into games during peak hours. Still can not get into CHEL and play a game for the life of me 

Error Code: 

3685861C23928EBD-0000000000011013-49F1A5008BF365A4

Message 340 of 345 (621 Views)