[PS4] Crashing in basements

by PlyMood

Original Post

Re: [PS4] Crashing in basements

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Why hasn’t this been fixed yet? I swear I’ve had enough of this [Edited by EA_Mai: swearing], it’s the sims 3 all over again, a bug comes up and EA do next to nothing to fix it. So reluctant to help their customers who payed good money for this game, I spent the best part of two hours building a basement for my sims only to find out they can’t use it without the game crashing.

Message 11 of 14 (381 Views)

Re: Sims 4 crashing issues on ps4

★★★ Newbie

I´m facing the same error CE-34878-0.

In my case begins after I built a huge house with 3 floors above ground and two below, with lots and lots of objects, after tens of hours of work. Build houses is what I really like in this game and it give me this option, than why this error?

While I´m playing over the 3 floors above the ground, nothing happens, but when I whant to go below, this crash happens every time.

I guess that is a limitation of the game, a real bug.

I´m disappointed with the money and the time that I lost and I believe that abandoning this game is the better option for me.

Message 12 of 14 (363 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @TKFlach,

I've just moved your post to a different thread because, given your description of the crash, it looks like you are having the same issue than other players have reported in this thread.

Thanks for the provided details, I have forwarded them to the team.
-Mai
Message 13 of 14 (332 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Tks!
Message 14 of 14 (296 Views)