by SquallsDestiny

Original Post

[PS4] Can't water plants

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Just the base game and the holiday pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Trying to garden and also hiring a Gardner
What happens when the bug occurs? Cannot select flowers/plants to water them. Gardeners do not water/take care of my sims gardens.
What do you expect to see? When I drag the PS4 cursor and try to select a flower or a plant I should be able to select one and water and take care of my garden.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I reinstalled Sims 4 in hope to fix the problem, this did not fix the gardening issues.

Message 1 of 4 (1,304 Views)

Re: [PS4] Can't water plants

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Hi @SquallsDestiny

We are having trouble trying to reproduce your issue. Do you mind answering a couple question?

Is this happening with any specific plant? Does this occur in any specific lot?

Also, would you be willing to send us a video of the issue occuring? If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Any information you can provide might help us a lot!

Thank you very much!

Message 2 of 4 (1,143 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m not able to water my plants either

Message 3 of 4 (938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have this issue on PS4. I have many packs, no mods. I was able to water my garden for a while then suddenly I couldnt water any of my plants, it started with my lemon tree, then moved to my apple trees, trash plant, then the rest. My sim lives on the Sporting Space lot in the cats and dogs world. I hope this helps.

Message 4 of 4 (898 Views)