Re: Channel Surfer trophy is not working on ps4

by MusicAmalie

Original Post

Re: Channel surfer help plz

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

If you got all the upgrades then no it is bugged, it's bugged for me, only need that one and one other, but the other is so much work I won't bother when I can't get channel surfer..

Message 11 of 32 (1,702 Views)

Re: Trophies

★★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:
@tgetz5Merging this with another thread on this. Pleasee suggestions.

Do all other trophies work ?

All other trophies work, on PS4.

I haven't gotten basketcase(in and out of all primary feelings in 24h) yet, because I won't bother when I can't get channelsurfer, but I am pretty sure it works.

Message 12 of 32 (1,672 Views)

Re: [PS4] Can't get Channel Surfer Trophy to unlock

★★ Novice
@PoptartJuniper You're awesome! Thank you, this one was driving me mad lol my mistake was not having The Landlord Whisperer 🤦
Message 13 of 32 (1,351 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hey I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but when I buy any radio they all already have the Retro station on.

I've bought the GeniusVision TV and Landlord Whisperer radio like I've seen many people recommend and upgraded them both. I've watched and listened to all channels for at least one in game hour and made sure to turn off between because I'd seen people recommending to do that too.

I've done this with 3 different sims, all on different save files. On the third attempt I noticed that before even upgrading the radio, it already has the Retro station available to listen to and I didn't get any new addition stations when I've upgraded. It's making me think there's been some kind of bug caused with an update or something. So frustrating because this is the last trophy I need to get. If anyone has still managed to get it I would gratefully receive any feedback. Thanks

Message 14 of 32 (1,284 Views)

Surfer trophy

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Cant
What happens when the bug occurs? Cant get trophy, platinum
What do you expect to see? My trophy pop up My platinum pop up
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have done everything, that has been suggested over the last 2 yrs on how to get this trophy. And still cant get it on ps4. It's all I need to platinum.... support pretty much told me FO an cry about it on here...

Message 15 of 32 (1,274 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@MusicAmalieSo 1 year later, i got it first try. was going through the radio while dancing and clicking "listen to" the station i already had chosen, so when the second "listen to" promt started, i changed the station and again "listen to" the station i switched to. It popped before i even got through the radio list. So did not even go through the tv.

I also used the same savefile, only i moved that sim(the one with level 9+ handiness) to another house(last time i tried this), and bought the right tv and radio again.

I've read a lot of stuff on this problem, both from PS sites and xbox sites. So i know you can also move that sim to a new savefile, and it will work randomly sometime..

Message 16 of 32 (1,169 Views)

Re: Surfer trophy

★★★ Novice
@crazihawtt Did you get it? If not try again, look at my comment right before this
Message 17 of 32 (1,167 Views)

★★★ Novice
@RainbowGhost0wl Did you get it? If not try again, look at my comment right before this
Message 18 of 32 (1,164 Views)

Channel Surfer trophy is not working on ps4

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I can't get the Channel Surfer trophy, I saw many discussions but non of them worked for me.

Some advice? 

Message 19 of 32 (1,098 Views)

Re: Channel Surfer trophy is not working on ps4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Yes, ill paste my comment from earlier in this thread

So 1 year later, i got it first try. was going through the radio while dancing and clicking "listen to" the station i already had chosen, so when the second "listen to" promt started, i changed the station and again "listen to" the station i switched to. It popped before i even got through the radio list. So did not even go through the tv.

I also used the same savefile, only i moved that sim(the one with level 9+ handiness) to another house(last time i tried this), and bought the right tv and radio again.

I've read a lot of stuff on this problem, both from PS sites and xbox sites. So i know you can also move that sim to a new savefile, and it will work randomly sometime..

Message 20 of 32 (1,046 Views)