by crinrict

Original Post

[PS4] Camera angle issue when going downstairs

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? Suomi
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Deluxe party edition, perfect patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go upstairs and downstairs
What happens when the bug occurs? Everytime my camera is upstairs and i press the arrow to go down, the camera angle is weird, it's stuck kinda in the middle of the two floors meaning that im not fully downstairs. To fix this i need to put the walls up and down at least twice for the camera to finally drop down fully to the first floor. This happens every single time, never seen it go down perfectly.
What do you expect to see? I expect the camera to go fully downstairs immidiately when pressing without having to put the walls up and down.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Please help, this happens 100% of the time in my game and it's starting to get too annoying.

Message 1 of 6 (544 Views)

Re: Camera angle issue when going downstairs

Hero

Hi @Nittzo

could you post a video on this ?

Best to upload to youtube and link here

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (532 Views)

Hero

Tagging @Nittzo for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (509 Views)

★★ Novice
Here you go. I wanted to see if it does the same in all households and went to the Goth family and same issue there. Also if you look at the bar down below (not sure what it's called in english) the one with the mood and stuff, it doesn't fully go to the edges and I don't know if that is normal or not. If not, any idea what the problem is and how to fix it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ub8LT2S5Y&sns=em
Message 4 of 6 (501 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict

Still having this problem, any idea how to fix it?
Message 5 of 6 (446 Views)

Hero
No, sorry. I don't know much about console.

It's been forwarded to QA. They will need to fix it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (441 Views)