by gamehen9

Original Post

[PS4] [CL] [CD] Can't leave house with dog

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Sims 4?
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, City Living Vampires, Luxury Glamour, Patio, Kitchen, Toddlers, Dine Out
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Sim with a dog in an apartment. Have Sim 'go for jog' or a walk with the dog.
What happens when the bug occurs? Instead of leaving the apartment with the dog the Sim leashes the dog, then either stands around aimlessly for a few hours or goes into the bedroom and stands facing the wall, dog on leash, for the duration of the walking the dog action in their queue. Eventually the poor dog pees inside because the Sim refuses to leave the apartment with them, let alone th building.
What do you expect to see? I expect this to functionj the same as it does for Sims living in houses - Sim leashes dog, both leave the house (apartment and building in this instance), walk around outside with animal so animal can do potty action, Sims then return to house and dog is unleashed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 1 of 3 (599 Views)

Re: [PS4] [CL] [CD] Can't leave house with dog

Champion

There are bugs with apartment elevators and dogs not being able to use them. Hopefully they get fixed in a patch someday.

Message 2 of 3 (493 Views)

Re: [PS4] [CL] [CD] Can't leave house with dog

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrictgamehen9 i have this problem on pc aswell, on houses too. i always have to exit the house and then call the dog outside and then go for a walk.
Message 3 of 3 (480 Views)