by MichaelJStephen

Original Post

[PS4] Build Mode, Hunger, Pathing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.15
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Free expansions.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Build mode- when building and going between things all of a sudden the cursor gets stuck on the HUD menus and you can't click on the "map" or build area to place or interact. Hunger- Just up until recently I'm having to have 2-3 or even 4 meals to get my hunger up to full even though it normally took one, normally when my sim takes a bite of food it goes up each bite but now some bites don't do anything and I think that's where the issue is. Toilet- Going to the toilet sometimes gets cancelled and a question mark is displayed, problems with pathing.
What happens when the bug occurs? Same as above.
What do you expect to see? Build mode not to locked to HUB. Hunger be satisfied after meal. Toilet has no pathing issues and cleaning plates possibly others.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Possibly hunger is because of vegetarian meal, I don't see why it would take 4 meals which take over 20 minutes per meal to eat to replenish hunger though. Also the text for needing level 2 skill for school is bugged it stays at 0 even though you have 2 but still grades up but makes it hard to know what skills work with that task. Also actions that have been cancelled or passed remain in the queue order.

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 1 of 1 (264 Views)