by 4116411641164116

Original Post

[PS4] Book of Life is Bugged Out

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.09
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1.Have an author max out the writing skill and aspiration 2. Create the book of life 3. Bind it to a Living Sim(tim) 4. Strengthen his connection to the physical world and invite him to your household 5. Have tim click on the book of life 6. Have another Sim try to read the book
What happens when the bug occurs? The ghost presses the book(in inventory)and only gets the options to: -Put Away -Place in the world | When you place it on the ground you get -Put in Inventory -Put Away -Create Copy | The only one time I can read it is if I released the person's soul. Before I released one of my sims soul the Book of Life had the ability to he read by other sims to invigorate whoever it was bound to, but that was it.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see resurrect Sim or read Tim's epic tale when I click the book of life.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

.‌.

Message 1 of 3 (321 Views)

Re: [PS4] Book of Life is Bugged Out

Hero
Thanks. I've forwarded this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (304 Views)

Re: [PS4] Book of Life is Bugged Out

★★ Novice
Your welcome and thank you for forwarding.
Message 3 of 3 (295 Views)