by BluberrySalad

Original Post

[PS4] Beds do not provide any energy to Sims

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.19.60.4400
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Put a SIM to bed When they get up they only get to half of the energy need then they stop and get out
What happens when the bug occurs? They don't go over half full energy need
What do you expect to see? The energy need gets fixed
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The latest patch by Simguru

Can't attach image site error

Message 1 of 5 (552 Views)

Re: Beds do not provide any energy to Sims

Hero
@BluberrySalad What kind of bed are you using ? Does it happen to all of them and does your Sim sleep until the timer around the sleeping is full or before ?

To attach images, make sure the file isn't too big. You might need to size it down.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (521 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict, I can remember what type of bed it off the top of my head right now but I can remember that it does have discomfort relief...

I'll find out which bed it is and have a look if it is still a problem as I have recently had a chat with tech support for troubleshooting

Message 3 of 5 (494 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I don't know if this is the same issue, but there's a bug that's been around for a while where sleeping isn't filling up the energy meter as expected. For example, you can have two sims sleeping in the same bed, one will have their meter filled "normally" and the other at a fraction of the pace. I know QA knows about this.

Is it this bug?

Message 4 of 5 (454 Views)

Hero
@BluberrySalad Do you still have issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (427 Views)