by crinrict

Original Post

[PS4] Base Game Birthday Shirt Appears Dirty when Zooming Out

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Idk, most recent update
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Strangerville, discover university, weathers, realm of magic
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? put the newest base game shirt on a sim and zoom out away from your sim
What happens when the bug occurs? I’ll zoom out and my sim will look dirty or like her hygiene is low but when I zoom back in it disappears
What do you expect to see? Sims shouldn’t appear dirty from any angle unless their hygiene is low
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I do not have a photo

Edit by PoptartJuniper: Added Tag, Adjusted title.

Message 1 of 5 (417 Views)

Re: Sims appears dirty even when hygiene is high

Hero
@Hibiscusbee Would be great if you could maybe take a pic with your phone and add that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (390 Views)

Re: Sims appears dirty even when hygiene is high

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

I was able to duplicate this on PS4, but not on PS5. I do not have any of the new packs released since Nov 2020 on my PS4.

The Sims™ 4_20210317083609.jpg

Video Link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1982T8yIvrfifJJHJHMmd6K07YXHytEI-/view?usp=sharing

Message 3 of 5 (350 Views)

Re: [PS4] Base Game Birthday Shirt Appears Dirty when Zooming Out

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem on PC. Not sure if that warrants a separate ticket, but I wasn't able to find one (although others have reported this on Reddit).

These screenshots are a good example of how the glitch happens when you are at particular zoom distances.

Message 4 of 5 (287 Views)

Re: [PS4] Base Game Birthday Shirt Appears Dirty when Zooming Out

Hero
@realagustinni Could you post your specs as well as post a pic of your graphics settings ? I wasn't able to replicate this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (270 Views)