by RetroApo

Original Post

[PS4] Alien Disguise - inability to change skin tone

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.09
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Dine Out, Cool Kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Step 1: Have at least one Alien in your household Step 2: Click on that Alien and choose the option: "Alter Disguise"
What happens when the bug occurs? Choosing the option to "Alter Disguise" will open CAS. However for some reason this particular CAS tool is missing the "Face" section. Because of this you're unable to change your Disguise's skin tone.
What do you expect to see? Just like it seemingly is on PC version of the game I would like to, at least, have an option to change my Disguise skin color.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I'm not entirely sure if you can still change your Face in CAS opened by that "Alter Disguise" option, but according to many videos on YouTube that was a possibility around the time of release of Get to Work exansion pack on PC.

Message 1 of 1 (580 Views)