Re: 2 issues saving and planning weddings on ps4

by BA4DC5S

Original Post

Re: How come my game crash every time I try to have a wedding?

Champion (Retired)

@Hawkins2013
Oh, this is on PS4? Then I'm sorry I don't really know.
Please post on the forum for technical issues on console in the future - https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/bd-p/the-sims-4-technical-issues-consoles-en

I did some googling though and found this site that gives instruction on how to handle a problem with your error code, CE-34878-0, maybe you can try it out and see if it works for you?
https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/217176118--PS4-Error-Message-CE-34878-0

Good luck and happy simming!

Message 31 of 41 (2,093 Views)

Game shuts down every time I try to plan wedding on PS4

★★★ Novice
Every time I set the event and go through the final step as soon as I hit okay thinking the wedding is about to start my whole game shuts down, the screen turns blue and says there is an error. Anything I've done is lost because the autosave has the correct time of its last auto save but the progression data is not right. This has happened 3 times. Lucky for my I have every 20 min so I only lost the last 20min. No updates needed on the game or my PS4. I've attached the error I keep getting.
Message 32 of 41 (2,073 Views)

Re: How come my game crash every time I try to have a wedding?

Hero

@Hawkins2013 I merged your post with exiting bug report on the issue

It's a known issue it seems.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 41 (2,083 Views)

Re: Game shuts down every time I try to plan wedding on PS4

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

This happened to me once when I tried to use the phone to throw a wedding. I was able to have a wedding by buying a wedding arch and throwing it that way. Maybe that would work for you?

Message 34 of 41 (2,065 Views)

Crashing during wedding event

★ Novice
I have the sims 4 for PS4. It was fine but it won’t allow me to plan a wedding event. It’s a bummer and I don’t know If I’m the only one having that issue
Message 35 of 41 (2,051 Views)

Re: Crashing during wedding event

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hi @Sher_Highness!
This is a known bug, here's the link to the thread about it.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PS-XB-Wedding-planning-crash/m-p/6442065/highlight/true#M52469

What you could do is buy a wedding arch, bake a cake,, invite some guests (without throwing an event), and then wed your sims that way! Standard smile

Also, this is the board for technical issues on PC (although this is a bug), but here's a link to the board for console issues, for next time!
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/bd-p/the-sims-4-technical-issues-consoles-en

____________________________________________________________________

If you find an answer helpful, give your fellow simmers some XP! Also remember to click "Accept as solution" if a post answered your question.

Happy simming! :eahigh_file:

Message 36 of 41 (2,037 Views)

Re: 2 issues saving and planning weddings on ps4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Hi EA_Mai, I am having same problem as stated above with same error message. Yes, bride and groom are selected by default. I have the couple and child living in same household. Only difference is, mine freezes after i set up the wedding during the loading screen. But, this only happens when i mess with the bride and groom selection screen. If i do not mess with bride and groom selection screen; it loads perfectly fine. It just gives me this message, after loading screen, that i will be posting below.

I believe this issue (with the bug) should not be happening. Hopefully, i gave enough info for this issue to be solved. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Im on PS4 first edition
Message 37 of 41 (1,987 Views)

Re: Sims 4 crashing issues on ps4

★★★ Newbie
Game crashing. Weirdly when I propose to someone the game crashes.. I would really like some answers and please ea Fix this issue
Message 38 of 41 (2,480 Views)

Re: [PS/XB] Wedding planning crash

★★★ Newbie
Having the issue with one family. Was able to marry another family but not the original. They won't elope, I can plan the wedding but they won't marry, or when in the planning screen it will kick me back to my home screen.
Message 39 of 41 (1,962 Views)

Re: Wedding party Error

★★★ Newbie

Hey I am having the same problem on my PS4.

I paid top money to purchase this game and you advise us to do a workaround? 

Are you working on fixing the bug? what's the ETA for the update?

Message 40 of 41 (1,928 Views)