Re: Wedding party Error

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: 2 issues saving and planning weddings on ps4

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue as LillyAnne14. Planning a wedding, loads to event location all fine. A message pops up saying "failed to save game", the party task list never appears, no one changes into formal dress, the guests all have that loading plain coloured diamond above them and then they leave cause the party didn't load.
Message 21 of 41 (1,233 Views)

Wedding planning and watching tv crash/ PS4

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I GOT THE DELUX PREORDER EDITION AND THE CITY LIVING BUNDLE.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play sims 4 on console, pull up sims phone and plan a wedding as soon as you get to the screen for "pick the host"it crashes. my sims have a television in the basement if they watch it, it crashes the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? the bug happens when the sims go to watch the television or when I want to plan a wedding. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and downloaded the update patch for saves and this still occurs. the game constantly glitches but these crashes are a bummer Frown Please keep in mind I have the 1TB PS4.
What do you expect to see? the wedding is planned through the correct means without crashing and my sims can watch the television without crashing the entire game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Please, I mean this in the best way possible...

It would be great if I could play my game without it glitching and crashing so much, I have several other open world games that don't glitch crash or stall out on me at all. I am a bit disappointed because I anticipated much better results, I paid full price for these games I even preordered. Since day one could not play this game without a crash or a glitch (like the gardener living on my front porch, for days or my butler stuck in the walls etc.)  I love the sims games and I have been simming since 2002 on PC and console with The Sims 2 being my all time favorite version. I was so excited for this experience and now I am a bit disappointed. 

can you please fix this on the next patch Standard smile

Message 22 of 41 (1,182 Views)

Wedding party Error

★★★★ Novice
Good evening on my ps4 crashes sims 4 if I want to plan a wedding celebration what can I do
Error Code ce 34878-0
Message 23 of 41 (1,179 Views)

Re: Wedding party Error

EA app Team

Hi @JenniferMosavi,

Thanks for your report! I've moved your thread to this one as we have been talking about the wedding crash you are describing here.

For now, I would suggest marrying your Sims without organizing a party: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PS-XB-Wedding-planning-crash/m-p/6444599/highlight/true#M52993

Happy marriage!

-Mai

Message 24 of 41 (1,167 Views)

Re: 2 issues saving and planning weddings on ps4

★★★ Newbie
I get the same message. first day playing so I wouldn't think I should need an update. just wanna play my game
Message 25 of 41 (1,120 Views)

How come my game crash every time I try to have a wedding?

★★★ Novice
Every time I set the event and go through the final step as soon as I hit okay thinking the wedding is about to start my whole game shuts down, the screen turns blue and says there is an error. Anything I've done is lost because the autosave has the correct time of its last auto save but the progression data is not right. This has happened 3 times. Lucky for my I have every 20 min so I only lost the last 20min.
Message 26 of 41 (1,111 Views)

Re: How come my game crash every time I try to have a wedding?

Champion (Retired)

Do you have any mods in your game?
What does the error say, can you post a screen print of it? Standard smile

Message 27 of 41 (1,106 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Please post a DxDiag::

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 28 of 41 (1,101 Views)

★★★ Novice
Attached is the error message I keep getting because it just happened again.
Message 29 of 41 (1,097 Views)

★★★ Novice
Also there aren't any updates to be installed on the PS4 or the game.
Message 30 of 41 (1,095 Views)