Original Post

Accepted Solution

[PS/XB] Wedding planning crash

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Party, patio, up all night
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Planning a wedding event
What happens when the bug occurs? Game shuts off when choosing bride and groom
What do you expect to see? I'd like to choose the bride and groom, entertainment, and guests, maybe even have said wedding.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I just would like to get through one night of my new game without a bug screwing everything up. This one even messes with my most recent hard-save.

Message 10 of 41 (3,758 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wedding party Error

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

As this issue should be fixed if you installed the last patch, I'm marking this thread as solved.

Please, let us know if that's not the case.

Thanks,
-Mai

View in thread

Message 41 of 41 (2,345 Views)

All Replies

2 issues saving and planning weddings on ps4

★★ Novice
So I have a couple issue, the first it that when I try to save it will save once, then when I try later, it will not save it just freezes, I have to press L3 then go back to the game, tried to save several time now and it won’t, Second issue, when I try to plan a wedding the whole game crashes and error come up
Message 1 of 41 (3,817 Views)

Re: 2 issues saving and planning weddings on ps4

EA app Team

Hi @1Queennatty1,

Thanks for your reports, and welcome to Answers HQ!

For the saving issue, please, join this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/Sims-4-won-t-save-on-Xbox-and-PlayStation/td-p/6... - We have been talking about it there.

For your wedding problem, is it happening in one save game, or all of them? Could you share with us the error message you are getting?

Thanks!

-Mai

Message 2 of 41 (3,806 Views)

★★ Novice
The first time after I saved I when to plan a wedding and when it comes to choosing the bride or groom it crashes and come up with system error. I will get a screen shot tomorrow if it happens again
Message 3 of 41 (3,803 Views)

EA app Team

That would be helpful, thanks @1Queennatty1!

-Mai

Message 4 of 41 (3,802 Views)

★★ Novice
Hello, still can’t plan a wedding I have attached the message
Message 5 of 41 (3,782 Views)

EA app Team

Thanks for that, @1Queennatty1. Could you please try these steps recommended by Sony for this error message?: https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/get-help/help-library/error-codes/ce-34878-0/

Please, let us know if that helps 

-Mai

Message 6 of 41 (3,775 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Mai,

Unfortunately, I have the exact same problem as @1Queennatty1.

When I tried to select a bride or groom the game crashes and gives the same system error as in the picture above.

I tried the steps as Sony mentioned. It didn't work.

Thanks for helping us out! Standard smile 

Message 7 of 41 (3,754 Views)

★★ Novice
This didn’t work 😔
Message 8 of 41 (3,740 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Sorry to read that @1Queennatty1 @rovanzu92, thanks for trying!

A couple more questions for you: isn't the bride/groom selected by default when you are in the Plan a social event window, and you get to 'Invite Sims' step?

Is the fiancé of the Sim organizing the wedding part of your household? How many Sims do you have in your household currently?

Thanks again,

-Mai

Edited: I'm merging this thread to a bug report to keep all the reports for the same issue in the same thread. Wink

Message 9 of 41 (3,709 Views)