[NEEDS INFO] [PS/XB] Low FPS in Live Mode (Not Build/Buy Related)

by CarlBoesen

Original Post

Re: [PS/XB] Low FPS in Live Mode (Not Build/Buy Related)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I will say. Try restarting but turning off your Wi-Fi connection. That worked for me. Btw I play on Xbox One 

Message 11 of 91 (3,812 Views)

[PS5] Framerate Drops on Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys, I just got a ps5 a few weeks ago and have been happily playing The Sims 4, with a handful of DLCs installed, everything has been running perfectly and loading fast, however suddenly my game randomly starts running slow.

I dont know what it is, sometimes if fire happens on the plot, or i fast travel, or I switch between floors, my frames drop and stay dropped for a long while (about 5 minutes)

I've tried everything I could think of, I dont know if its cause my save is getting a little older (I'm on my 4th generation of kids)

Any help is appreciated! (Sorry if this is the wrong place, I'm new here)

Message 12 of 91 (3,089 Views)

Re: [PS/XB] Low FPS in Live Mode (Not Build/Buy Related)

★★★ Newbie

@Aeque88 wrote:

I have/had the same issues. I tried figuring out what I added that may have caused it. Started with the notifications, because it started lagging awfully soon after I received the 'notifaction wall full' notification. So I removed all of them and boom. Lag gone.

Hopefully this is all that's to it and it helps your game as well.

I might have to try that. I've also had this lag issue consistently, and I have noticed pausing and un-pausing can make a difference, if the lags related to build mode.

Message 13 of 91 (3,691 Views)

Sims 4 unplayable due to fps drop

★★★ Newbie

Ever since the update that brought werewolves, almost every action in game has resulted in a massive FPS drop from which I can't recover unless I restart the game. It has made the game almost unplayable and really makes me not want to play. I'm on PS4 with most packs installed. Has anyone else encountered this problem? If so do you know a way to fix it?

Message 14 of 91 (3,686 Views)

Re: Sims 4 unplayable due to fps drop

★★★ Pro

@Michael_Pedretti Was talking to someone a couple of hours ago on twitter they said uninstalling the game and redownloading it solved it for them.

Message 15 of 91 (3,677 Views)

lag ever since werewolves

★★★ Newbie

ever since i bought the werewolves game pack on the 16th june i have been experiencing lag that makes my game unplayable Frown it has been getting worse everday!! the lag only occurs when in live mode. someone pls help ive tried everything and it has nothing to do with my xbox because i can play other games just fine??!!!! the lag is driving me mad i just want to play the game without lag Broken heart ahhhh

Message 16 of 91 (3,658 Views)

Re: lag ever since werewolves

★★★ Pro

@chisatos You could try uninstalling the game and reinstalling that worked for me.

Message 17 of 91 (3,631 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@chisatos im experiencing lag/ on ps4
Message 18 of 91 (3,587 Views)

Community Manager

@chisatos & @sappie89 

I've merged your post with the current open thread we have on this issue, please click the Me Too button on the first post on this thread. 

solaire.png

Message 19 of 91 (3,564 Views)

★ Apprentice

Me too. Game is unplayable since the werewolf pack. Constantly restarting my game to fix the lag. Most of the time it doesn’t work. 

Message 20 of 91 (3,459 Views)