by spudgaming37

Original Post

[PS/XB] Game Stops Generating NPCs after Original Premades Die

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City living. Famous.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing in Live mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? The only sims in my world are my created Sims i played as or play as.
What do you expect to see? A lively world full of Sims.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

There are no ambient Sims apart from my own households. This goes for all the worlds in my save. Out of a possible 200 sims i only have 6 in my save. I have fill empty houses enabled so I don't believe that is the issue.

Edit by PoptartJuniper: Added Tag, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 12 (812 Views)

Re: Why are there no sims living in my world?

Hero
@spudgaming37 Do you also not have the premade Sims ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (787 Views)

★ Novice

My save is a ghost town apart from my own used Sims. There used to be neighbors but they all passed from old age.  

Message 3 of 12 (748 Views)

Hero
@spudgaming37 Is your household manager empty ? Not sure I understand you correctly if this is about houses emptying and the option is not working or if you also don't have any Sims as bartenders or other NPCs roles.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 12 (737 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict I can use the default sims in create a Sim and import them. The issue im having is all the residencies and community lots have been completely abandoned. Apart from Sims that i personally add to the world or download.
Message 5 of 12 (731 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@spudgaming37 Hopefully another console player can help you further then. I don't know how to troubleshoot on console.

One thing though. Is just one save affected or all ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 12 (693 Views)

★★★ Pro

@spudgaming37 Yeah seen this in my own game was playing as a vampire family all the NPC Sims had died of old age the world's were a ghost town the game wasn't generating any townies at all this was on Xbox on pc townies are always being generated.

Message 7 of 12 (687 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict Thanks for trying at least. Also i only have one save.
Message 8 of 12 (665 Views)

★ Novice
@Rachelharris31 Do you know if there is a fix? Should i just try and import around 80 Sims to my world, as a temporary solution?
Message 9 of 12 (663 Views)

★★★ Pro

@spudgaming37 I couldn't fix it i tried importing sims but when they died i was back to square one i had no choice but to start a new save and so far townies are generating i think something had gone wrong with my save i dont know what though.

Message 10 of 12 (651 Views)