by LadyLux

Original Post

[PS/XB] [DO] [CD] Uniforms won't save

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.15
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Dine out, spa day, laundry, backyard stuff, kids room stuff, toddlers stuff, get together, city living, outdoor retreat, fitness stuff, get famous, romantic garden stuff, vintage glamour stuff, vampires, parenthood, cool kitchen stuff, get to work, seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? On PS4 on the Dine Out Ep have a restaurant and try to customise new uniform for Sims employees (host, waiter, or server) and it will go into CAS but won't save and will revert back to overview (rather than uniform screen) and uniform won't be saved. I have also tried editing existing premade uniform options and it still won't save and will revert to same screen
What happens when the bug occurs? Uniform does not save after customising or changing existing ones for restaurant employees (haven't tried with other types of business yet but may be same issue). After exiting CAS and pressing the tick to save it reverts to the business overview screen (the screen that shows the overview of your chosen uniform types rather than the uniform selection screen. But not the uniform you just made if that makes sense. Nothing changes. I've tried restarting it too)
What do you expect to see? Expect for uniform to change to the one made in CAS or for the uniforms to update with the ones you've made. Uniform not changing at all. There's also no option to change employees uniforms manually Frown
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hi Sims Team  

When I try to customise uniforms for employees on Dine Out it will not save, I'm on console so no mods installed. I have tried resetting it and there is no option to manually change employees uniform by clicking on the sims either. But after changing uniform in CAS and I press the tick it will not save and will just revert back to the first screen when you click on the business tab (not the uniform one). I've tried resetting it and trying to change it through an existing premade uniform but it still won't work 

Thank you Standard smile

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 7 (1,184 Views)

Re: [PS4] [DO] Uniforms won't save

EA Sims Team

Hi there!

Does this happen only for Male Sims or both Male/Female?

Also, would it be possible to get your save file the issue is occurring on? This will help us to track down the issue faster.

Steps below on providing a save file. Please direct message me if you can provide the save file.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Thanks!

Message 2 of 7 (1,117 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi 

Thanks for getting back to me! The uniform error is for both male and female I've just gone in and checked again with both types. I will try get a blank USB today and copy my save file over if I can figure out how to do it.

Thank you!

Message 3 of 7 (1,091 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Hi! I've sent you a DM with hopefully a working save if I've done it right Standard smile

Thanks for your help ^_^

Message 4 of 7 (1,058 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hi there!

Yes, I got the save file we will take a look and see if we can figure what is going on here.

If I have anymore questions or problems with the save file I will let you know.

Thanks again for taking the time to send it to us!

Message 5 of 7 (1,026 Views)

[PS/XB] [DO] [CD] Can't pick custom staff outfits

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? Suomi
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.39
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, get together, city living, cats and dogs, seasons, outdoor retreat, dine out, jungle adventure, vampires, laundry day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Edit restaurant staff outfits and then try to pick one to use. The customing part works, but it doesn't allow to use them.
What happens when the bug occurs? When picking an outfit of your liking, it doesn't choose it but goes directly to editing. Editing happens when you press square but it happens with x button too (which isn't supposed to happen)
What do you expect to see? I would like to customize staff outfits and actually use them. Funny thing is, I complained here months ago about staff outfits breaking the game. It doesn't break the whole game anymore but now it just doesn't work at all.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Also when I tried to access furniture in build mode and check through filters what packs I own, the whole game just froze. It doesn't relate to this particular issue, but I wanted to add it here. This game is a buggy mess.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 6 of 7 (702 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@LadyLux 2021, this is still happening, I've been building restaurants lately and the uniforms won't save, they just reset. I play in PS4.
Message 7 of 7 (643 Views)