[OPEN] [PS/XB] Cant access phone options

by Cast2thepast

Original Post

Re: [PS/XB] Cant access phone options

★★★ Newbie
Me too! I’ve had almost every console glitch you can possible get. And I’ve only had the game two days. I will be exchanging the game for my money back as I can not see them solving this in the near future.
Message 21 of 60 (2,881 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It usually happens to me after a couple of hours of gameplay. In actuality, the entire game at that point becomes glitchy, laggy, and all these bugs seem to come to life. I'm currently refraining from visiting San Myshuno because it's extremely laggy and even graphical glitches happened to where a sims would not be rendered and at that point I lost the option to use phones. 

Message 22 of 60 (2,870 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Have the same problem u can only use the R1L1 options but up and down through categories is impossible because it recognizes outside the cell phone as an option then can't teachers the phone
Message 23 of 60 (2,861 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Having same issue on Xbox one S. I guess this is not something that is being fixed since this thread is weeks old an multiple people keep getting the issue. I finally started enjoying the game and this happens and is completely ruining my progress.
Message 24 of 60 (2,809 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Xbox One...phone issue! Can not travel anymore :(

★★★ Novice
I had the same issue of only being able to pick the first option on the phone menu. Switched game off and on again did work for me (but still not a proper solution!)
Message 25 of 60 (2,796 Views)

Re: Sims 4 phone wont work

★★★ Newbie
Same problem - very annoyed
Message 26 of 60 (2,791 Views)

Why are your menus so difficult to navigate?

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Deluxe edition
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try using the phone. Other menus and the background are still active instead of the phone.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't navigate the phone menus. Clicks only activate the items behind or other random options.
What do you expect to see? The ability to use chat with
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Please help
Message 27 of 60 (2,717 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Xbox One...phone issue! Can not travel anymore :(

★★★ Novice
This is happening to me with the phone and build mode. It's happening again 5 minutes after reloading, making the game unplayable. Is it going to be fixed? Like anytime soon if not what else can I do as it's a waste of my money.
Message 28 of 60 (2,506 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Still happening on my Xbox. Does anyone know if this has been fixed yet?
Message 29 of 60 (2,438 Views)

Re: Sims 4 phone wont work

★★★ Newbie
Hi Mai, you can scroll across with the bumpers but can’t choose an option in the category. You can’t scroll down.
Message 30 of 60 (2,440 Views)