[OPEN] [PS/XB] Cant access phone options

by Cast2thepast

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 phone wont work

★★★ Newbie
Why haven’t they fixed this yet. Why is it ok to have issues like this go on and on??
Message 51 of 60 (1,708 Views)

EA Staff

Hi @smegg_up12

Are you still experiencing this issue? Which platform?

Thank you very much! 

Message 52 of 60 (1,676 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm experiencing the same issue on PS4.

Message 53 of 60 (1,660 Views)

EA Staff

Hi everyone!

We are still unable to reproduce this issue. 

@Petrollika Is there any information you can share?

Is someone else experiencing this?

Thanks a lot

Message 54 of 60 (1,599 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, 

I’m literally playing for the very first time. So, what are the bumper buttons on the Xbox controllers?

I can’t access the cell phone menu that is on the bottom part of the cell. This is on Sims 4. I’d appreciate any help! 

Message 55 of 60 (1,528 Views)

★★ Novice

I can't get to the tabs to check things, or job tab to see what time and when I go

Message 56 of 60 (1,470 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm literally having this exact same problem AT THIS VERY MOMENT. 
after downloading the latest update for the game, the in-game cellphone will not move left or right to the others tabs.
As in, travel, work, housing, games and whatnot. Can you please help me? Please?

Message 57 of 60 (1,263 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

If anyone is still seeing this issue, can you please send a video of what you're seeing?

Instructions on how to send video are here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 58 of 60 (1,201 Views)

Phone icons

★★★ Novice

Bottom of the phone icons are not Accessible. I’ve loaded the game 6 months ago without using them.  But want to use services and vacations. I use X-Box One console and have all expansions except vampires and Star Wars 

Message 59 of 60 (1,106 Views)

Re: Phone icons

Hero (Retired)

@fetchinthrow I've merged your post into the current bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

If possible, please share a video of the issue as requested by SimQARobo just above yours. Video Request Post 

Message 60 of 60 (1,069 Views)