[NEEDS SAVES] Autonomous Insulting (1.94.147/1.68)

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [FIXED] Autonomous Insulting (After SDX)

★★★★★ Pro
@mightyspritesims being very angry (or just angry) allows them to insult, therefore not a bug
Message 20 of 64 (858 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Autonomous Insulting (After SDX)

I was wondering if the fact that sims are suddenly showing up Very Angry might be a bug. 

Message 21 of 64 (847 Views)

Re: Sims still being mean to each other.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@gooochyeeeGenius, Music Lover, And Muser. The sims is Molly Prescott btw. it pretty musch every sims i encounter 

Message 22 of 64 (837 Views)

Hero
@MoneyBrozYT What packs do you own ?

@mightyspritesims Sounds different, might not be a bug as pointed out. Best if you create your own thread if you feel the moods of NPCs are a bug

---------------------------

I've created this new post as it's unclear how wide spread this issue still is, so a new me too count is important.

Please read the first post and if you still have the constant mean interactions without any apparent reasons, post the following info:

- Your platform
- Which Packs do you own
- Which Mean interactions do you still see ?
- Describe the situation.

If you are not on XB1, please share your save. I can personally only check PC/Mac saves but QA can also look into PS ones.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 64 (802 Views)

Hero
@MoneyBrozYT @mu95yf3f4x8z

Did yesterday's patch help your games in any way ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 64 (712 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrictI've just tested the game and i am not experiencing the glitch as of now.

Message 26 of 64 (663 Views)

Hero
@MoneyBrozYT That's good to hear

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 64 (658 Views)

★ Guide

Nevermind i still get the same issues.

Message 28 of 64 (615 Views)

Hero
@MoneyBrozYT Frown

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 64 (609 Views)

Re: [PS/XB] Autonomous Insulting (1.94.147/1.68)

★★★ Novice

I'm a PC user and still have the issue that sims that have no evil traits or other traits that should cause it are randomly mean to others. I'd like to note that it's not as frequent or bad as it was when the bug initially happened and is improved by a lot, but it still happens and breaks immersion every time it does, my sims family will be sitting there talking all nicely and lovely and suddenly yell at each other for no reason. I can easily make up for the yelling if i catch it, but i like leaving my sims to their own devices and feel like this could cause some bad sentiments that would make it hard to fix if i left them on their own for too long, so i have to sit there and babysit them :/

Message 30 of 64 (503 Views)