by catloverplayer

Original Post

[PS] Sims won't watch tv together in bed

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.39
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Tell a sim couple to relax or relax together when in a group and watch a movie with or watch tv together
What happens when the bug occurs? One sim gets off the bed and watches tv while standing
What do you expect to see? I'm expecting to see both sims stay in bed while watching tv.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Turning off free will won't keep the other sim from getting off the bed to watch tv while standing. Please fix this. This defeats the purpose of sims watching tv in bed together. Also the cuddle while watching movie together that came with the movie sp won't work in bed. I haven't tried this on pc but I'm sure the pc version is the same. Sims won't stay in bed together and watch tv.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 3 (667 Views)

Re: Sims won't watch tv together in bed (PS4)

Hero (Retired)

I did see this on PS5. I was able to direct the sim who stood up back to the bed to relax and then they did stay together and watch TV. 

The initial interaction was for one sim to stand up off the bed. 

Message 2 of 3 (589 Views)

Re: Sims won't watch tv together in bed (PS4)

Hero
@catloverplayer Did you get a chance to test this on PC ? For me it's working fine there

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (462 Views)