by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

[PS] CAS Severe Lag/Delay when Choosing the Show All Category

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PlayStation 5
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.39
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into the CAS, select hair or clothing and go to the "show all" category
What happens when the bug occurs? The control almost feels like it stops working. There's a noticeable delay or total lack of the ability to get the mouse to move to the hair or clothing when using the select all category.
What do you expect to see? The controller mouse working when selecting the "all" category in the CAS.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Patch 1.38

The controller mouse doesn't respond, or stops responding when choosing the "show all" category in the CAS.

I don't know if it's worse on Played Sims you take into the CAS from the "change sim" option.

Message 1 of 4 (480 Views)

Broken Scrolling in CAS? (Xbox? Might be ps4 too)

★★★ Newbie

So whenever I go to scroll through like any clothing things on sims 4, it won't scroll. I have to spam my stick for a really long time and go in and out multiple times before it lets me scroll through the shirts. This has been really bothering me and I don't know if it's because of how many packs I have or not. Someone please help, I love playing sims but this is so annoying.

Message 2 of 4 (397 Views)

Re: Broken Scrolling in CAS? (Xbox? Might be ps4 too)

★★ Novice

This happens to me all the time, has been for a while.

Message 3 of 4 (377 Views)

Re: Broken Scrolling in CAS? (Xbox? Might be ps4 too)

Hero (Retired)

@RayoraIsCreepu @Testolinmason18 I've merged your post into the current bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

Message 4 of 4 (365 Views)