[FIXED] [S] Holiday box not appearing

by cwalv

Original Post

Re: Holidays not Occuring

Hero
Did you update littlemisssams mods and MCCC to newest version ?

Guess I'll check out your save. Do you remember how long it took until it occured ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 68 (1,644 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

The second or third week and yes, I don’t play unless I have all mods updated or none in at all.

Message 12 of 68 (1,637 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I got this last exception when loading a save I had made during a Holiday before qutting. https://pastebin.com/WW0QjEcw if the link doesn't work, let me know and I'll upload the le to dropbox. @crinrict

Message 13 of 68 (1,622 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the exact same last exception when loading a save, doesn't matter if there is a custom holiday created or not. 

Some of my holidays work, some don't. Seems random, but whatever the error is it's stopping the premade holidays from working. Frown 

Message 14 of 68 (1,590 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Joyius Can you share a save file with me where you've seen this issue? Thanks! https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 15 of 68 (1,575 Views)

Hero
Ive forwarded your save @Joyius

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 68 (1,564 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

While you’re in there, at the end of the calendar in the new spring week can you see if you’re able to make a new Holiday in that week? I’ve been having issues with that. @SimGuruNick

Message 17 of 68 (1,554 Views)

[NEEDS INPUT] [S] No Box with holiday activities when on switching households

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except "My first pet stuff" and "Vampires"
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Creating a new holiday, loading into a household with babies in it on a that holiday.
What happens when the bug occurs? One sim or all sims in the household don't have the box for the holiday activities that can or have been performed
What do you expect to see? The box showing the holiday activities should show up regardless of babies being present.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hello folks!

So, I'm having a weird issue with my game. 

I deleted almost all of the premade holidays and recreated them on other days.

Now I have an issue when I load into households with babies, the box with the holiday activities doesn't show up either for only one sims (two out of the three households with this issue) or the whole household (the other one household out of the three households with this issue).

One weird thing is that in one household with a baby (and two toddlers, a cat and two adults), it all shows up (MCCC still spits out an LE, but I removed all my mods and the issues with the other household still remains).

All the other households (without babies) work fine.

One similarity between the problematic households is that the babies in all these households have three days until they age up.

The one household with the baby that works has a baby that has two days until it ages up.

I really don't know what the problem is. When looking at the LE file it seems that there's a problem with creating holidays and changing households.

If it's any help here's a link to the LE file https://pastebin.com/L0jzcHYF

Of course, I can just play around the issue by playing with another household to, but it's a) annoying and b) sad because playing with families with kids is great in seasons.

Best regards!

Message 18 of 68 (1,527 Views)

Re: Box with holiday activities doesn't show up when loading into certain househ

Hero

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 68 (1,498 Views)

Re: Box with holiday activities doesn't show up when loading into certain househ

[ Edited ]
Hero

Can def, repro on your save but I will try on my own as well to see if I can repro there as well.

Does it show up for you when you play the baby household at the time the holiday starts ?

I tried this on my save and had no issues with babies and loading into households. I'm going to put this on needs input but I will need you to recreate the scenario on a save that never saw a mod.

Did you have the issue before or after you removed your mods ? I mean it is happening on your saves with none but a mod could have caused it to blow up.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 68 (1,488 Views)