Re: [OPEN] [S] Bills only $1

by DexSimmerr

Original Post

Re: Bills only $1

★ Apprentice

I have $1 bills and no thermostat on my lot.

Message 11 of 26 (2,300 Views)

Bills

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Get To Work, City Living, Get Together, Parenthood, Spa Day, Vampires, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a new game and play long enough to see how the bills work out
What happens when the bug occurs? When the bills are due, they are always listed as 1 simolean only. I use the MCCC mod but haven't altered the money settings to lower (or raise!) bills. The same thing happens regardless of whether the thermostat is on or off.
What do you expect to see? Bills of at least 100 simoleons
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The newest patch - 20th December.

My family's bills aren't coming up correctly.

Message 12 of 26 (2,260 Views)

Re: Bills

Hero

Hi @mariefoxprice

merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please feel free to click the me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 26 (2,256 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I am also having this error, and it started immediately after game creation with an unfurnished house from the gallery.

I use MCC and have all add ons and expansions. This is new since the last patch.

Message 14 of 26 (2,158 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
This is happening to me, and I think MCCC is doing it.
It throws its own kind of different error box of the LEs are from itself, and I get one every time my bills come (and then end up being $1)
I don't know if MCCC has updated since this, because I've been too lazy to check.
Message 15 of 26 (3,214 Views)

★ Apprentice

Do we know yet what causes this bug?  I was hoping the new patch would resolve it but it didn't.  I've been using the money cheat to simulate bills for a while now.

Message 16 of 26 (1,965 Views)

★★★★ Novice

MCCC was my problem.  I ended up changing the settings in "MCCC Settings" back to default. I went through every option and set it back to default in that category and it fixed the $1 bill problem for me.  Hope this helps.

Message 17 of 26 (1,830 Views)

My game is making the bills $1 and I don’t know how to change it back to normal

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and dog lots of mods
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When the bills come in it will show you the price of what they are. And maybe on my notifications.
What happens when the bug occurs? The bills come up and they are at $1 all the time I don’t like it because it effects my game and takes away the fun and realistic vibe from it
What do you expect to see? The bills to be at a normal price when the notification that the bills have arrived come threw
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Can you plz help me fix this issue it would be very much appreciated. 

Thank you 

Message 18 of 26 (1,757 Views)

Re: My game is making the bills $1 and I don’t know how to change it back to nor

Hero

Hi  @desblu1 

merged your posts but it's possible that this issue is mod related.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 26 (1,742 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I will try this thank you
Message 20 of 26 (1,734 Views)