[PROBABLY MOD RELATED] Job performance not changing

by MicelloTale

Original Post

Re: Job performance not changing

Hero
@MicelloTale I tested my game with 3 kids and an actor and they all gained performance. Does it decrease if you keep them home from school and don't do any homework ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 20 (1,094 Views)

★ Apprentice

No nothing happens no matter what. It doesn't decrease or increase. Just stays stuck. 

Message 12 of 20 (1,092 Views)

Hero
@MicelloTale Very weird. Since you have it on every save, I don't think testing your save will do much good but if you want to send it my way anyways, please upload somewhere and pm me the link

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 20 (1,087 Views)

★ Apprentice
@crinrict Will do when I'm back home. Thanks for the help. I'm trying once more with repairs, otherwise I might need to reinstall. Loosing the saves ain't fine but yeah.
Message 14 of 20 (1,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello! I also have this issue and have had it for months. I've taken out all of my mods and it still persists. Work performance is fine. This bug only happens with school performance of children and teens unfortunately. I'm glad I'm not the only one with this issue

Message 15 of 20 (1,046 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

So I deinstalled and reinstalled the game AND made a new folder. School performance is now working. I haven't checked the interior designer career yet. I don't know what has caused it. I put all my mod back and it is still working so it seems to not be one of them. 

@Captainsimerica A ridiculous question technically but I have to ask...which world is your main household located?

Checked the prior world too. School is working there now too.

(CM: Multiple posts merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 16 of 20 (1,032 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@MicelloTale My main household is in Willow Creek. Before that, they were in the new world from Cottage Living and it still wasn't working. I saw that your problem is fixed but I really don't want to have to uninstall and re-install D:

Update: Just uninstalled and reinstalled 44 packs. The issue still persists and my child's performance is still not increasing.

Another update. I watched the performance meter for my child and saw that it was moving/increasing but would move right back to the same spot all day in the light green space of average while he was at school.

FOUND MY ISSUE! I have mc command center installed and for some reason it's been effecting my child and teen school performance

Message 17 of 20 (1,004 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Captainsimerica Thanks, I also redid all my mods. Might explain why it looked like it was working after reinstalling the game.
Message 18 of 20 (913 Views)

Re: [PROBABLY MOD RELATED] Job performance not changing

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

This is also happening to me. School performance is only improving up to "good" and work performance stays completely still at "average". I'm doing a legacy challenge where I need my sims to get promoted and the children to get perfect performance. It's required or I kind of can't progress to the next generation. Yes, I do have mods. If this is a mod problem I would love for someone to tell me what mod it is. If anyone has any kind of solution to this or any updates I would really appreciate a reply. Thanks so much. I will keep looking around to find a solution myself.

Edit: Lol ok so I know I just posted this but I decided to check my mc command center and for some odd reason the career difficulty setting was set to -10 when the default is supposed to be 0. As far as I remember I never changed this setting and I could never think of a reason why I would ever want to. I changed it to 0 just now and I'm going to test my game now to see if this solved the issue. (spoiler alert. It didn't)

MY SOLUTION: I did the 50/50 method and found out that I had an old version of the "Meaningful Stories" mod that was causing all this. I took it out and now it's working just fine. 

Message 19 of 20 (758 Views)

Re: [PROBABLY MOD RELATED] Job performance not changing

★ Guide

I had the same problem of school performance not increasing. it would even drop down or stay the same. But after the 50/50 Method i found out that i had an old version of twisted mexis tool Mod. The old Version also caused lama icons on parenthood chance cards, but with the newer version this is fixed and everything works normal again.

Message 20 of 20 (742 Views)