PRESTIGIOUS QUEST - some defeated enemies dont count!

by RaiderOne

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PRESTIGIOUS QUEST - some defeated enemies dont count!

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Not the device
OS Version 6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Parts of these quests that require defeating x number of enemies do not trigger on all enemies. E.g. I'm playing Dark Hard 9A with dooku (sith agent part2), there are 13 galactic republic enemies consisting of jedi consular, knight guardian, barris, luminara, after beating the level i am only credited for 10.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Repeat steps above.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country UK

Parts of these quests that require defeating x number of enemies do not trigger on all enemies. E.g. I'm playing Dark Hard 9A with dooku (sith agent part2), there are 13 galactic republic enemies consisting of jedi consular, knight guardian, barris, luminara, after beating the level i am only credited for 10.

Message 1 of 2 (229 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PRESTIGIOUS QUEST - some defeated enemies dont count!

Community Manager (retired)
@RaiderOne Hi there, thanks for the report. For the example you provided with Dark Hard 9A, possible enemies include Apprentice Sentinel, Apprentice Guardian, Jedi Knight Consular, Jedi Knight Guardian, Luminara Unduli and Barriss Offee. Not all of these units have the Galactic Republic tag. Also, the number of enemy units present in waves 1 and 2 may vary. For example, during wave 1 you can have 3 to 5 enemies and in wave 2 you can have 4 to 5 enemies. So the progress will vary depending on the units which have the Galactic Republic tag and the total number of enemies.

Hope this helps.
Thank you and happy holidays!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (204 Views)

All Replies

Re: PRESTIGIOUS QUEST - some defeated enemies dont count!

Community Manager (retired)
@RaiderOne Hi there, thanks for the report. For the example you provided with Dark Hard 9A, possible enemies include Apprentice Sentinel, Apprentice Guardian, Jedi Knight Consular, Jedi Knight Guardian, Luminara Unduli and Barriss Offee. Not all of these units have the Galactic Republic tag. Also, the number of enemy units present in waves 1 and 2 may vary. For example, during wave 1 you can have 3 to 5 enemies and in wave 2 you can have 4 to 5 enemies. So the progress will vary depending on the units which have the Galactic Republic tag and the total number of enemies.

Hope this helps.
Thank you and happy holidays!
Message 2 of 2 (205 Views)