Highlighted

Re: Break Time :D

Hero
The patch has been delayed to June 3rd

https://twitter.com/SimGuruDuke/status/1267847787133059072

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 81 of 88 (988 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Break Time :D

Hero

Just wanted to say to please be patient if your issue doesn't get tagged right away.

It's currently a lot and with testing stuff and trying to get info it might take a bit longer. Especially buy/build mode issues can take longer.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 82 of 88 (890 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [PLEASE READ] Information/Questions about the bug forum

★★ Newbie

I have a problem: 

I purchased the sims 4 discover university expansion pack and whenever I try to get into the university and it’s housing, it always comes up with ‘error detected. Try restarting the game’ and a lot of letters. I have tried restarting it and turning my console on and off (I am a Ps4 player) but it just won’t work!! Please help

Message 83 of 88 (798 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@LyingSimmer What's the erorr message you're getting ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 84 of 88 (795 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Hi, I also have a bug, related to dorms. Rommates getting food out of the fridge and they don't eat it. Instead, they leave the plates all over the dorm. And they get it over and over, without stopping. I tried to start a new thread, but I didn't succeed (I think I have that bug). I had this kind of bug after the latest update, mostly after Eco Lifestyle pack. There must be something that don't work properly with the mini fridge, I guess. Can you report a new thread with this bug for me? Or can you explain me how to start a new thread on my own? Thanks, and sorry for my very bad English, but English isn't my native language, and I don't have the habit to write in this language.

Message 85 of 88 (567 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@ChiaSim16 Make sure you have language set to english and fill out the comment field

You could also just use this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sims-stop-eating-and-cooke-all-the-time/td-p/91781... .. it's currently a bit of collection for issues like that

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 86 of 88 (551 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
Please do NOT post your Game issues in this thread. Make your own thread or check the compiled list.

This is for questions if you're unsure how the bug forum works or needs some other administrative clarification.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 87 of 88 (500 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

I want to thank everyone that has reported their issues .. mostly without too many rants. Stuff has been forwarded. I think together we figured out a lot and now it's up to EA to fix the issues. A special thank you to everyone that provide code and other insight in the threads.

There's still a few curious issues with Greyed out Sims and Sims not going to work or class going on which I'm still looking into when time allows.  If you have mods, make sure to try without.

After a crazy two weeks, things have begun to slow down and as today another game is coming out that I've been looking forward to play since last Gamescom, answers from my side are going to be slower in the coming weeks.

I'll still do my morning rounds to make sure everything gets seen but don't expect answers on everything. A lot of stuff will just be merging or forwarding and I most probably won't be answering/reading stuff that's been tagged and forwarded already.

Make sure to tag me in your answer if you need assistance but don't expect an immediate answer.

EA QA/CM will of course also be monitoring this forum as always.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 88 of 88 (354 Views)