[PLEASE READ] Information/Questions about the bug forum

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Posting in Bug Forum not working

Hero

The past month have been pretty busy RL vise for me and when going through old posts, I'm seeing that I missed answering/checking a few threads I asked for saves in. Since I also moved computers in the mean time and did some purging of old stuff, you might still be waiting for an answer from me.

Please, if I promised to test your save and haven't gotten back to you although you sent it to me, please drop me a PM so we can get it sorted.

Apologies.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 138 (4,826 Views)

Re: [PLEASE READ] Information/Questions about the bug forum

★★★ Newbie

I have kind of the same problem., Something is wrong with me sims and they can't talk to there lovers. So I filled out the question's and I put it the langue in English and when I try and click submit I doesn't do anything.

Message 52 of 138 (4,420 Views)

Hero
@mn0sim5sh7fc Did you fill out something in the comment field ? Is the submit button greyed out ?

If you are using mods, make sure to test without them before making a report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 138 (4,398 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It was not grayed out 

And I did took out my mods and it work then I just don't know what mod could be doing that to my sims 

Message 54 of 138 (4,378 Views)

Hero
@mn0sim5sh7fc Then maybe try another browser or post in the tech forum. c/p the form from the HTML tag and say that you meant to post it in the bug forum.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 55 of 138 (4,372 Views)

★★★ Newbie

All right thank you 

Message 56 of 138 (4,367 Views)

Hero
Since I'm getting a bit tired of asking if issues were tested on vanilla just to be attacked I will no longer ask you to remove your mods. If you don't state that you tested on a vanilla game, your thread will not be added to the list/troubleshooted unless there's others stating they have the issue on modless games.

That does not mean they won't be looked into by EA but EA tends to ignore them as well.

Bug reports should always be tested on vanilla games to make sure you're not wasting anyone's time.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 57 of 138 (3,506 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Please add pack tags to your reports yourselves.

There's a list of the pack tags here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/3445297#M181736

It would be great help if you could add them to your reports.

There's currently a bug with the forum where the format gets lost on the bug reports when I edit the post, so the less I edit, the better.

I will be refraining editing until this is fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 58 of 138 (3,307 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Unfortunately the forum issues are getting worse.

To lighten my work load I've started editing again and adding tags but it's still helpful if you add the pack tag yourself.

Also, some people aren't getting the template at all. If that's the case, just please use the comment fill and answer these questions

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

Re; Wedding Stories: I'm aware that it's insanely buggy and many issues crop up. Nonetheless, QA needs one thread per issue, so please don't make multi-reports. EA will just close them down asking you to make separate threads.

If you just want to rant about the pack, use this thread instead: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/They-re-fixing-the-gameplay-of-the-wedding-pac...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 59 of 138 (2,878 Views)

Re: [IL] Conservationist: Grant application takes 12 sim hours to complete

★★★ Guide

Sorry, this site is temperamental on whether or not it loads the template. Maybe that should be fixed too? Party hat

Message 60 of 138 (2,781 Views)