Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[PLEASE READ] Information/Questions about the bug forum

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [PLEASE READ] Changes in the Bug Forum

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

oh, i see that now. i guess it does work better as a sub-category, but within that thread. Wink

collections get disorganised, i agree, because stuff gets lost in there. so yes, i still think that sub-categories would help!

hm... "by design" threads could point to feedback, and people could voice their opinions there. maybe, if so, less actual bugs would get lost in-between?

Message 31 of 52 (1,435 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Have to think about it.

Maybe the more popular ones.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game. Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 52 (1,433 Views)

★★★★ Guide

there's enough clear/to the point categories for the specific bugs, as it is, now! that works great.

but my guess is, many people are more used to/less overwhelmed by sub-forums, instead of seeing everything under one same compilation post.

for example, each pack-specific list of bugs having its separate sub-forum within Bug Reports, instead of being part of/being found under the same list of posts/index as everything else. i know it would be a lot of work to re-categorise, and i don't even know if it's a possibility anyway.

also, summary posts would be useful, but how to separate stuff into categories, when the reason they're under "collections" is because they're too small to have separate threads, right? that would be insanity!

a "collected issues" sub-forum would mean a chance to drop them all together in there... even if it would mean keeping the collections. Wink

anyway, you really put a lot of work into this, it's much appreciated!

Message 33 of 52 (1,416 Views)

Hero
Oh, you're not talking about the list ? You're talking an actual extra forum ? Yeah, that ain't going to happen and is not something that is in my power.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game. Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 52 (1,411 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

yes, in a way, each category in its own specific place instead of collected all together. so that's why i asked about the possibility of sub-forums. Frown

i guess i don't have any more ideas, good or... not good at all.

Message 35 of 52 (1,407 Views)

Re: [PLEASE READ] Information/Questions about the bug forum

Hero

Just a little shout-out to all you reporters out there.

It's been very civilized (although there seem to be a lot of new issues) and it's been very enjoyable to collect your issues. Reports have been precise and to the point and I had (almost) no mod issues in here.

So Thank you to everyone that has reported their bugs since Tuesday.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 36 of 52 (1,301 Views)

Re: [PLEASE READ] Information/Questions about the bug forum

[ Edited ]
Hero

Please post all current Gallery issues in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Gallery-Issues-Please-post-here/td-p/6951715/

(valid until further notice) 

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 52 (958 Views)

Taking a break from Aug 20th - Aug 25th

Hero

Hi everyone

I will be taking a week off next week as I'm going to Gamescom.

The bug forum will only received sporadic answers during that time so please make sure you post in the correct forum. 

If you need troubleshooting help, it's better to use the tech forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/bd-p/The-Sims-4 and if you have feedback, use the game info forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/bd-p/the-sims-4-game-information

I've also written a little tutorial here: Welcome to the Sims Section of AHQ that can give you some tips on where and how to post. Specific instructions for the bug forum can be found here:  [INFORMATION] How does this forum work ? and our compiled lists are here: [READ FIRST] Compiled list of reported Gameplay Issues and here: [READ FIRST] Compiled List of Build/Buy Issues. Make sure to check those before reporting.

I might pop in from time to time but I will not have as much time as usual.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 38 of 52 (836 Views)

Re: Info.

★★★★ Novice

I found a couple of issues in my game. My sims stand around idling a lot lately. I reset them and that doesn't always work. Also, when my sims are visiting lots and they have to go to work/school, it will switch back to their house. But, they will leave work or school for the day not bringing home much money.

Message 39 of 52 (637 Views)

Re: Info.

Hero
Hi
please check the compiled list and post in the according threads. Thanks.

This thread if for issues with posting in the bug forum or suggestions to make it better.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 52 (621 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help