Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[PLEASE READ] Information/Questions about the bug forum

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Info.

Hero

Hi @VraieEsprit

moving the discussion about post in here.

Could you fill in a form, screenshot it and post the picture ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 57 (2,081 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My game information is a little different from when I previously wanted to post the issue but I filled it in otherwise the same. I get a submit button on this screen to reply to you now but not on that one to make the report. I have filled in a title and all the boxes I can see. If I am missing something obvious please do let me know. I did once try to do it via the HTML tab as I am familiar with html coding but same result.

screengrab.png

I have found my own workaround to the bug using the remove occult traits for the time being. As I said before, the dead sims showing as alive worries me more right now.

Message 12 of 57 (2,074 Views)

Hero

Maybe it's a browser issue with SeaMonkey ? I will try tomorrow

Does your form not look like this and you have a comment box at the bottom

BugForm.jpg

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 57 (2,069 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

It does, but I didn't write anything in it this time. The previous attempts I did but it didn't make any difference, so this time I didn't. I haven't tried it in a different browser but this PC is quite new so it is running the most uptodate version. In any case, it's a bit irritating, as I've had the above bug for three months but not been able to report it :/

Thank you for trying to help Standard smile

Message 14 of 57 (2,063 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@VraieEsprit, i've had this issue from time to time. changing the zoom level in your browser might help. at least, it's worked for me in the past. (my browser is on a new version/update now, and i haven't had the problem for a while. i use Firefox 57.)

Message 15 of 57 (2,051 Views)

Hero

Doesn't look like a browser issue. Works fine on SeaMonkey as well.

Try switching to the HTML tab and adding a few spaces to your text after wards.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 57 (2,038 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @VraieEsprit,

I've tried reproducing the issue you had reported but was unable to do so. From similar reports in the past it always seemed related to connection issues between the end user, their ISP and our web servers.

The least I could do in the meantime was to post the report you had submitted via the screenshot. You can now find it posted under your name here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Vampires-born-to-human-sims-with-no-vampire-elements-involved/...

Cheers,

Nils

Message 17 of 57 (2,022 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for doing that at least. I always have the problem with starting a new thread, and I have messed around with the html box and stuff previously and as I said, gave up and just post on other people's discussions. I know I am not the only person with this issue with vampires as I saw someone else mention it on another forum in January, but obviously I haven't been able to post it here.

Thank you for doing that Wink

As for the zoom, I changed that to do the screen capture. Nothing works...I guess my PC just doesn't like this site Frown

Message 18 of 57 (2,004 Views)

Hero

I think if you want to report another issue, just put all the text in here. I'll open a report for you in the future (it will be in my name but guess that's ok). Just fill out the forum as you would and then either c/p here or post a pic.

Would that work for you ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 57 (2,001 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Just letting everyone to know that I've changed the [FEEDBACK] tag to [NEEDS INPUT]

Feedback was a bit overloaded. It suggested that a bug is just feedback and not a bug. Things that are really just feedback should always go in the general info section or the officials in the appropriate section. What I mean there is, that I wanted feedback from other users, if they still see an issue or if they also see an issue (or are bothered by it) before I add it to the list.

I think the new tag is better for this but I'm open to other ideas and feedback. Keeping this forum organized can be quite a task at time :D

Thanks all.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 57 (893 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help