Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[PLEASE READ] Information/Questions about the bug forum

by crinrict

Original Post

[PLEASE READ] Information/Questions about the bug forum

[ Edited ]
Hero

Information about threads 

• Buy/Build mode will get it's own compiled list as those are handled by @BryonyRae. There will be a link to that thread on the main list.
  • The language translation issues have been moved to the language forums where possible. You can find all the link in the english one.
  • Console: Console questions currently won't get compiled. I don't have any means to test stuff or be able to help. The issue will be seen by the correct people though. Please always create a separate thread for console issues.

There are currently several kinds of open bug posts:

• Collection Threads --> Will be mostly eliminated after Seasons Patch
  • Bugs that already use the forced bug template
  • Bugs that don't have the bug template
  • Work in Progress Threads

If you reported a bug before and it's still in the game, please do the following:

• If the old thread didn't use the bug template and you are the OP of the original thread, please edit the first post of the old thread and fill in all the fields (you must also enter a comment in the box in order to be able to post). Also bump it so I can re-add.
  • If the old thread didn't use the bug template, create a new thread and fill in all the fields (you must also enter a comment in the box in order to be able to post). Also bump the old thread, linking the new thread. Depending on the issue, I will either merge the two threads or lock the old one and add the new one back on the list.
  • If the old thread did already use the bug template, just bump it so I can put it back on the list.
  • The work in Progress threads were locked as there was a lot of work done on most of the issues and I want to make new ones if they still occur. Those were mostly performance issues. Create a new thread if you still see those.

Please feel free to comment or ask any questions you have about in here.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game. Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.

Important Threads

Message 1 of 52 (11,198 Views)

Re: [PLEASE READ] Changes in the Bug Forum

Hero

I have now temporarily move the compiled list for editing. It will be back in new forum later today.

Please check the first pages of the forum before submitting a new report if your issue was already reported.

Thank you.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game. Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 52 (10,771 Views)

Hero

The list is now back

I have added all new issues reported since the patch.

If you still see an old issue that has not been added back, please read first post above how to proceed.

The old thread will be back as archived as well but still getting some stuff done on that.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 52 (10,713 Views)

Hero

I believe I'm all caught up with the list for now (which means until tomorrow when I get back on my computer).

I wanna thank you all for great reports. Many have been very easy to replicate because of the steps given and your pictures.

It was a crazy weekend but organized reporting can help get stuff fixed :D

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 52 (10,544 Views)

★★★★ Guide

thank you!

Message 5 of 52 (10,445 Views)

Hero

:D  

That made my day.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 52 (10,421 Views)

Hero

List updated today

will take evening off. Be back tomorrow.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 52 (10,403 Views)

Hero

As you may have noted, console issues now start pouring in.

The trouble is that I can't help with those as I do not own a console. I will add them to my list for index purposes but I don't know if they are understanding issues or actual bugs.

If something says [OPEN] as tag, then it's treated as a bug though.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 52 (10,238 Views)

Re: Dead Sims look alive in the familytree

Hero

Few things to know about the bug reporting

1. You have to fill in something in the comment box or you can't submit.
  2. You have to fill out all the fields
  3. If you are logged in with a different language then english, the correct choices won't show up and you can't fill in the fields. Change your language to english.

If you have further issues, please post in the information thread that is stickied in this forum or send me a PM.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 52 (10,155 Views)

Re: Dead Sims look alive in the familytree

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi,

I am filling in all the information, including down to the packs installed, and all other requirements. I go through that whole process but the site only gives me the option to preview, not submit. It gives me the option to post only when I am adding to an existing thread. On three separate occasions I have tried to raise issues relating to vampires being born to human sims on here and each time it's refused to let me post. I assumed it was due to novice status or something but I get fed up with writing the whole thing out and filling in all the spec details only to have my post not postable at the end. So now I gave up and only post on other people's threads instead. I've ended up using the occult trait removal cheat to de-vampire any unnecessary vampire births and life goes on. Right now I am honestly more worried about this issue and the risk of the undead bugging my game :/ so I was really happy to see someone else had mentioned it here!

Should also add relating to that that in my game the sims affected on the family tree are all ones who died before the patch and not ones which died after it. I can't remember when Kiora died, whether it was between patches or before the first November patch. I don't have C&D.

I am English, my PC is English, I am posting in English and my browser is also in English.

Message 10 of 52 (10,150 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help