Re: [PLEASE READ] Information/Questions about the bug forum

by baltolover272

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Game randomly speeds up

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

also refuses to stay on pause. Which is bad and absolutely terrifying at the same time.

I have to co into the menu where i can save, so have it stay on pause.

please fix this asap. Since i can see this is happening to many others i assume it's a glitch brought in by the new patch.

EDIT: it seems to fix itself after running it in Speed 2x for a moment.

Message 101 of 338 (680 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Game only runs in 3x speed

★★★ Apprentice

It is the maid I've realized! Every time she shows up, the game fast forward and even unpause itself

Message 102 of 338 (736 Views)

Re: Sims 4 ultra speed (fast forward) stuck

★★★ Apprentice
@LunaAmbrosia do you have a maid? Because every time the maid arrives it acts up
Message 103 of 338 (735 Views)

★★ Novice

I agree. The issue seems to be the maid. 

I've already removed the Simulation Fix Mod and my game was working perfectly...because my sims were on the weekend. As soon as Monday morning rolled around and the maid showed up. Then the game started to fast forward. Even leaning on the pause button (and 3 key) couldn't stop it.

Message 104 of 338 (731 Views)

★ Apprentice

Can also confirm firing the maid solved the issue. Shame; finally have a house with the funds to afford one and can't use it! Disappointed

Message 105 of 338 (717 Views)

Ultra speed not working

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? PC
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City living, cats and dogs, get to work, get together, romantic garden stuff, vintage glamour, cool kitchen, movie hangout, parenthood, spa day, and i think that’s all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When all of my sims go to work or go to bed my ultra speed doesn’t turn on. It has the last number blurred but it’s not changing the time the number just stops where it’s at and it goes at “speed 3” i hope this makes sense i also have mods installed so maybe that’s why.
What happens when the bug occurs? When all of my sims go to work or go to bed my ultra speed doesn’t turn on. It has the last number blurred but it’s not changing the time the number just stops where it’s at and it goes at “speed 3” i hope this makes sense i also have mods installed so maybe that’s why.
What do you expect to see? Whenever ultra turns on i expect to see the numbers move really fast instead of it just pausing like mine does
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

idk

Message 106 of 338 (657 Views)

Re: [PLEASE READ] Information/Questions about the bug forum

★★★ Newbie

I'm not sure where to file a bug report. The EA website just took me to this forum. The Sims 4 for PC has a new bug that came with the latest update. The speed keeps moving to high speed every couple seconds. 

Message 107 of 338 (533 Views)

★ Novice

Try this, fire the maid while they are on the lot. I wouldn't rehire right now until they fix it, cause it just repeats the bug. As for the showers, Im having the same issue. I was able to work around it by not using the shower and tub combo, use either a shower or a tub to get your sim clean.

Message 108 of 338 (675 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also have this problem, when the maid is on the lot - it's quite annoying

Message 109 of 338 (669 Views)

★★ Guide

Happy to see this post here, my game randomly do this.

Message 110 of 338 (651 Views)