Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: compiled ROM known bug/issue list?

by crinrict

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: compiled ROM known bug/issue list?

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ajduckie The ROM ones are under game packs: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/READ-FIRST-Compiled-list-of-reported-Issues/m-p/6374117#M10364...

The list isn't 100% uptodate though. I'll update it probably tomorrow.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 71 of 75 (1,188 Views)

Re: [PLEASE READ] Break Oct 6th - Oct 14th 2019

Hero

I'll be taking a break starting tomorrow (also not much time today) to take care of some RL matters and recharge my batteries which are pretty much dead.

I will be back on the 15th but there will probably be lots to do for me then, so please be patient.

Please to make it easier, consider the following things before posting

• Check the compiled list. I will try to update it tonight if I find the time but I updated it before the patch so most should be on there
  • Please test your bug on a modless/cc less game. Also test it on a fresh save that never saw any mods before posting. 
  • Please other than Pack tags, do not use any yourself. Tagged posts mean that I've taken care of them and I don't need to do anything further. If you tag them yourself, they will most likely get overlooked when I'm back
  • QA will keep an eye on here but please don't expect too many answers or any organizing. If you post saves in here for threads that are tagged as [NEEDS SAVES], it's best to tag the QA Person  that asked for them. You can also send your saves via PM.
  • I will put priority on any new threads posted when I'm back. Depending on the traffic, I might not look at stuff that's an established bug so if it's important, please tag me (do not go overboard on them, I don't want to come back with fully charged battery just to have them depleted in one day again)
  • If you not have gotten an answer up till now and your post has not been tagged, then I might have overlooked it or passed it on to someone else that will assist you soon. Especially if it was buy/build mode related. Please do  bump your thread if you still don't get an answer by next Wednesday
  • If you need assistance or troubleshooting help, it's best to post in tech: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/bd-p/The-Sims-4 .. while it's called tech, it's for all your troubleshooting needs. Someone can assist you there. If you have feedback or want to talk about the game or are unsure how something works, use general discussion: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-and-Feedback/bd-p/the-sims-4-game-information-en

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 72 of 75 (1,029 Views)

Re: Info

[ Edited ]
Hero

EDIT: This has been postponed to Wednesday.

A short FYI

Checking one more issue today before going to bed.

Tomorrow I won't be able to check much as we have the electrician over who will turn electricity on/off all the time. This means, I can only work on my laptop where I don't have the game installed.

Will try to be around but expect longer answer times than on the weekend.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 73 of 75 (350 Views)

Hero
I've updated the compiled list .. Uni categories still needs some rework :D

I should be all caught up with the bug forum (or at least I was until about 10 min ago) so If you reported something and none of below apply to you, please bump your thread. I missed it.

a) Your thread is listed (search for your username)
b) You have an answer with a question
c) Your thread was moved to another forum
d) Your thread was merged with another thread.
c) You posted only a short while ago.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 74 of 75 (300 Views)

Hero

SimGuruNick has shared a list of top community reported bugs they are aware of.

No promises when something get fixed but as I often see comments like: Are they even looking into this, here's the tweet for everyone

https://twitter.com/SimGuruNick/status/1201928085198663680

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 75 of 75 (83 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help