Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [PLEASE READ] Break Aug 19th - Aug 25th

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [PLEASE READ] Information/Questions about the bug forum

Hero
Back from my break.

I've gone through the bug forum and processed all new threads.

I'm unable to read everything you guys posted in existing threads. If you feel it's something important that I need to know about, please repost and tag me.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 69 (1,310 Views)

Re: [PLEASE READ] Information/Questions about the bug forum

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi Guys

a little update from me.

I've been insanely busy with RL, summer vacation, and reworking the compiled list.

Thankfully things have slowed down a bit so I started re-working on that.

I will be going through all the threads now that I haven't added to the list and adjust everything. Be aware that I won't actually add them to the current list though cause the list will be replaced with the new one I'm working on. It's too much work to add them to both. So, your issue might not appear on the list although I said I added but no worries, it means it will be on the re-worked one.

I will continue to be busy with this and upcoming Gamescom but I should be fully back to normal mode in September.

If you have any issues that mainly need troubleshooting, it's better to post in the tech forum until you're sure in it's a bug. I will also be moving more to tech so you can be taken care of by the helpers there that have more time that I have to spare currently.

Have an awesome summer everyone.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 62 of 69 (1,234 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Coconuts can't be placed in the refridgerator

★★★ Apprentice

thank you @crinrict .

I see that there is another notice to this post, called "needs input" instead "answer" like before. Other posts have the notice "open" or "fixed". What is the difference between "open" and "needs input"? Means "needs input", that I have to give more informations about the coconut, that won't enter the fridge?

Message 63 of 69 (1,239 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Coconuts can't be placed in the refridgerator

Hero
@Fischreuse Moved your post over to the thread where you can ask questions about the bug forum

All tags are explained here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/3445297#M83544

needs input are issues with low me too counts or older threads that aren't popular. Bascially means, folks, if you have this issue, please add your vocie (either me too or post). There is no more info needed at this point to replicate the issue

Open means that many people have the same issue and have posted or me tooed.

Fixed means the bug has officially been fixed in a patch. If you still have this issue, it's best to make a new thread, especially if it's something that's older. If it was claimed fixed in the last patch and it's not, it's fine to post in the thread.

Needs Info and needs saves needs more information from the user that reported or save games to replicate the issue.

The coconut in fridge issue should be reproducible quite easily so there's nothing needed from you at this point unless a QA person posts in the thread and asks for more (which can happen any time so it's good if you subscribe to all your thread)

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 64 of 69 (1,186 Views)

New and improved Compiled List

Hero

Hi guys,

I've been really busy and have updated the compiled list with a completely new approach. 

The list is still an INDEX for your convenience. It has nothing to do with what EA/Maxis is fixing or not fixing. If your issue has been tagged (except Mods/CC issues), it's been forwarded to QA no matter if it appears on the list or not and they make all final decisions on what gets fixed and what not.

The Main changes are:

1. I've changed the Main Index to be .. an index and not a mixture of stuff.
  2. Added a new page for Tech & More (on Main Index Page before)
  3. Added a new page for General Live mode issues ... I'm taking some of the categories out of the pack ones cause .. do you still know which pack had which aspiration and which new traits added ? Do you know which collectible is which pack ? I don't for sure so I'm putting those on all on one page with a little tag for the pack it came from (similar to what the CAS page already had before). I might change some stuff around with that still and move some back to the packs. It's not final. 
  4. Base game is now treated the same as the other packs. Just a list of things.
  5. Some issues occur in multiple packs or as a combination. Those will now appear under both packs and not only the one I thought was the main one.
  6. The Needs Saves and need info ones are now bright red for you to see better. PLEASE if you have any feedback on those, post.
  7. Fixed issues will now stay on the list for about a month after the patch or after a new patch. 
  8. I will still remove older issues that don't get new posts. Bump if you want them to stay on the list

If you have any feedback, feel free to post it in this thread. 

• Think some categories are badly choose ?
  • Found a link that doesn't work or some other bugs (cause a bug list needs to have bugs) ?
  • Think a category should be on the General Live Mode page when it's not and the other way round ?

Let me know.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 65 of 69 (1,124 Views)

Hero
Gamescom is upcoming next week which means as every year: I will be away from AHQ, enjoying myself in Cologne and meet with tons of awesome people.

I will probably check in from time to time as time allows but expect no answers. Will probably keep to tiding up.

If you have an issue that needs troubleshooting, please use the tech forum or game discussion where other helpers can assist you.

The list is updated till today so if you're missing your issue, it either got missed or I removed it because it doesn't have posts in a long while and very little me toos.

Remember: This doesn't mean that it's no longer worked on. My list is different from what QA is actually working on. I'm just displaying a compiled list of popular community concerns for YOUR convenience to see if others have reported.

All issues that are tagged have been forwarded.

If an older issue that got removed is still bugging you, please check it in your game and if necessary, bump it.

Have a great week everyone (busy weekend coming up too). I shall be back after Gamescom.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 66 of 69 (618 Views)

Re: Bugs since yesterday's Patch

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Hey, I’m experiencing some bugs that I wanted to report them, but I can’t post, since I’m new here. So what do I do then?
Message 67 of 69 (233 Views)

Re: Bugs since yesterday's Patch

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Sorry I was able to post after all.
Message 68 of 69 (229 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

I've integrated buy/build to the main list now.

Please check there if your post was added and if not, please bump it.

I didn't go back to add all the ones that were on neither list (they have all been forwarded though).

Also there's sections for console now.

XB1 specific

PS4 Specific and issues concerning both

I won't list issues there at are on all platforms but anything that's specific to console.

Bump your thread if yours needs adding.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 69 of 69 (139 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help