Re: [PLEASE READ] Information/Questions about the bug forum

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero
@addiasfan05 Best to post in the tech forum of your platform: https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en (create a new thread)

And give as much info on what's happening.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 138 (3,732 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Dear Crin,

I want to make a couple of bug reports. The previous time I did a bug report I just replied on a thread about something else, because it's hard to mkae a bug report since the buttons dont work for me (the platform, the game etc).

I will try it on an other browser now. But can I otherwise DM you the issues?

Message 32 of 138 (3,374 Views)

Hero
@Bambyeyes Did you fill out all the fields and change the language of AHQ to englisch ? Fields are often not fillable if you are have the language set to non-english.

If you still can't fill out the report, I'd prefer if you create a thread in PC tech copying the form and filling it out there. There's no restrictions there so you should be able to post then. I can then move them to Bugs and fill out the form for you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 138 (3,370 Views)

★★ Novice

I think I solved it but I don’t know for sure but let me say it. If you enable cheats then press X and O for ps4 or A and B for Xbox at the same time while your cursor is on the sim select the option reset sim if your on laptop just right click your sim and select reset sim. I’m on ps4 and that’s how I fixed it I hope it works on other consoles and PC too have a great day!!!

(Oh btw this is the only way I found to fix it)

Message 34 of 138 (3,105 Views)

Hero
@-RearMostline95- What is this about ? I think you posted in the wrong thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 35 of 138 (3,098 Views)

Re: SIM will not vacuum

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@crinrict is this the same as [BDK] My sim won’t vacuum

Moved out from this topic - Atic

Message 36 of 138 (2,848 Views)

Hero
@canelacaliente Still troubleshooting this. There's a few different issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 138 (2,841 Views)

★★★ Pro
@crinrict What is the difference between the two bug reports?
Message 38 of 138 (2,799 Views)

Hero
@canelacaliente The thread you linked is a bit of a collection without specific reason given. I will merge it if the user doesn't come back

But there's more specific causes to not vacuum that have their own thread, like tiny houses, haunted houses (should be fixed), issues with tiles, ..

It's just like other threads that have multiple causes. There's one generic thread and some that are more to the point if it can be determined what's causing it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 39 of 138 (2,777 Views)

★★★ Guide

Wait a minute... ... You are a volunteer?!! That's equally insane/awesome and disappointing! 😅

Message 40 of 138 (2,763 Views)