Re: Trackers - Sniper Kills In S4 Is Not Correct

by Zulopi

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Zulopi 

Nope, my AR kills didn't change, I didn't get more added, I simply lost the Sniper Kills of Season 3.

So this isn't about Data Sets, as your suggesting, the bigger picture here is, whatever happened to them, that people worked so hard for and lost, should be returned, if they can do it.

Also, this is not an Early Access or Developmental Stage Release of a game, when it was released, it was a Final Release Product, and this was a bad move on EA's part to start changing weapons around on a Stable Release Product, this is something you do and consider in the development stages of Gaming.

Message 11 of 13 (201 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@xpl0its 

You are wrong. 

At the end of season three, I spend 4 hours going through every character to have my stats uploaded to apextracker.gg. I never play pathfinder. so this info is accurate. 

zulopipath.PNG

I had 1 sniper kill on pathfinder.

Here is my pathfinder in game today

Apex Legends Screenshot 2020.04.06 - 11.21.04.65.png

Sniper Kills from the scout, which is the only sniper I use, Was reallocated to AR kills. The three kills not in the stats, are again from season 3, I did not have LMGs unlocked, and I had just gotten pathfinders gloves, so one kill is melee. I have not logged a game with pathfinder since season 4 started.

In regards to your comment, about changing weapons in a production game, This happens in MMO games, weapons get added based on lore, or story, and get changed to effect balance. 

The argument of this thread is invalid

Message 12 of 13 (162 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

The word WRONG here isn't the issue, the issue is called BUGS!

I never said anything about a right or wrong, I simply pointed out I don't see the changes that you are mentioning is all.

Message 13 of 13 (133 Views)