PLAYER NOT GETTING SET/ OR WALKING OFF FIELD!!

by rdeadwyler

Original Post

PLAYER NOT GETTING SET/ OR WALKING OFF FIELD!!

★★ Novice

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug This bug recently started to happen after maybe my 5th FM season. But now usually after I select a play. The tight end or reciever does not get set. I cannot hike the ball or do anything I can call one time out but after that it still does it again no matter what play. Sometimes the players will walk off the field and disappear into the stands. The only option I have is to quit the game and restart and hope it doesn't happen again. PLEASE FIX OR TELL ME HOW I CAN FIX THIS. IT SO ANNOYING AND STARTED TO HAPPEN OUT OF NOWHERE.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know it happens randomly during normal gameplay.
What happens when the bug occurs? This bug recently started to happen after maybe my 5th FM season. But now usually after I select a play. The tight end or reciever does not get set. I cannot hike the ball or do anything I can call one time out but after that it still does it again no matter what play. Sometimes the players will walk off the field and disappear into the stands. This causes an Infiniti delay-of-game penalty. The only option I have is to quit the game and restart and hope it doesn't happen again.
What do you expect to see? I expect to run plays normally and all players to be set on every play
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Hustleman07
Date/time issue occurred 12-28-2017-present
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Message 1 of 3 (1,266 Views)

Re: PLAYER NOT GETTING SET/ OR WALKING OFF FIELD!!

★★★ Newbie
Me too!! Really ruins the gameplay and has cost me games when it happens on a crucial down and I have to burn a time out or take the delay of game. Can someone fix this?!?!

And I play offline franchise mode and it happens. It's happened on the cloud before as well. I switched to offline to avoid it and it still happens!
Message 2 of 3 (1,211 Views)

Re: PLAYER NOT GETTING SET/ OR WALKING OFF FIELD!!

★ Novice

Unbelievable this has never been fixed! It just started happening to me (7/6/2018) and along with the salary cap bug I was not able to complete a franchise with 'Broken' 2018.

Well since very little gets fixed in Madden, bug lists are almost identical from year to year, guess its time to hang it up.

Message 3 of 3 (1,096 Views)