PL TOTS Guarantee SBC on switch

by Giugaki

Original Post

Re: PL TOTS Guarantee SBC on switch

Community Manager

@Zlatan130  Merging these threads together.

I can't speak as to why the issue occurred, only that it was unintentional.

I'll forward the feedback up the chain as this is clearly a hot button issue for Switch players, but I cannot promise you that I'll get anything to pass along back to you. 

EACade
Message 41 of 69 (2,165 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade  why is this not one Sbc for switch? Maybe one of the most popular once... 

Really want some answers, why was this SBC open for us in FIFA18 but not FIFA19?

And also do the advertisment for it to us ,and just take an shortcut to remove the advertisment and get Even more unhappy users?

When are we going to get what we are paying for in the game? All content for the other consoles, but Nintendo Switch users are not valuable customers/users. 

We have an more expencive market, we did not get FUTMAS, MID Icon upgrade, and many other of the SBC's are just crashing...

I'm so tiered of you guys...

The whole EA group and FIFA games are an fraud for us users at Nintendo Community...

Message 42 of 69 (2,153 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

it is nonsense you lost so much customers doing things like that, also it makes no sense because as they said lot of people spent their money in fifa switch as much as the other platforms, it's just that we are a smaller community, but i think in ratio EA gains the same percentage of money, so i don't really see the sense of robbing us from the fun of getting the players we most like, also we open packages because i think most of the people on switch play draft mode, and that is because we can only try for 4 games at max the dream of using for example tots hazard or toty cr7 or players like that, that will never show up on our market or that we can buy at a reasonable price. So i don't really see the use of us not getting ANY OF THE BEST SBCs. Why instead EFL, SFL TOTS are ok for us? 

This is my last FIFA too. Adieu.

Message 43 of 69 (2,147 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

i appreciate your concerns and efforts @EA_Cade and please do pass along this information. I regret coming down on you. it's not fair. Neither is the way we switch users continue to be treated. We love football, we loved this game, we want to continue to love it. Just because we are a small community doesn't mean we deserve to be treated as second-class customers compared to those on other platforms.

Message 44 of 69 (2,147 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I understand it that way that this is my last ever EA game...

No one is capable of giving us the right information, or at least give us compensation for the fake advertisment and bugs "in-game"

EA is to big, for us "minority" users og switch console... It's just to face it, that FIFA20 never going to happen on this console, Luckily!

Message 45 of 69 (2,145 Views)

★★★ Novice

Frankly, the treatment of switch Fifa users is disgusting, don't you have any pride? don't you care about us at all? There is no reason why we can't have the SBC so why not let us?

Message 46 of 69 (2,115 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade  thanks by the way, please help us! i'd appreciate any update as soon as you have it

Message 47 of 69 (2,112 Views)

★★★ Novice

I know this is off topic, but what are your team names guys? its rare I find other switch UT players, what div are you guys in?

Message 48 of 69 (2,107 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade  

When I bought this game, I thought that it would be better than the previous version (there will be more events, modes, WEEKEND LEAGUE CAN BE ADDED) ... But NO! We did not get the improvement of the game, we also took away the good things that happened last year.

Message 49 of 69 (2,104 Views)

★ Apprentice

@yolAndamooka 

Hi, I play in Division 1 and 2. Name in game : golub

Message 50 of 69 (2,092 Views)