by Torako_koneko

Original Post

[PH] Child in spirit animal phase can't change into costume

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? university, cats & dogs, city living, get to work, parenthood
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a child sim in a spirit animal phase and attempt to switch them to their animal costume
What happens when the bug occurs? A child in a spirit animal phase doesn't have the option to switch to their animal costume despite having the negative moodlet from wearing normal clothes.
What do you expect to see? Children in a spirit animal phase should be able to switch to their animal costume
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Updated to the most recent patch, but I'm not sure what version I was on before.

screenshot shows how my child sim doesn't have the option to change to her bear costume despite having the "unbearable sadness" moodlet even with custom content and mods disabled

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 1 (943 Views)