Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 950 (x2)
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Return to the Heart of Rage
What was your chosen difficulty level? Normal
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Friends
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In the actual mission.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15 March 2019 00:00 PDT
Summarize your bug Cannot progress past the titan.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Run the Return to the Heart of Rage mission?
What happens when the bug occurs? Auto teleport back to the room where the titan was.
What should be happening instead? Progress!

When running this mission, I can't get past the titan at the beginning. As soon as I get to the next area with Dominion troops and the turret, I get the 'out of bounds' error and I'm thrown back to the area where you kill the titan.

It's possible, through several attempts, to clear this area and get to the flight suppressor, but that's as far as you can go. Once you get tossed out of there, all enemies respawn in that location, and you can only go back via the 'respawn' function on the map, because the crystal walls block off all egress points to this area.

In both cases, approximately 15 seconds after arriving in that location, the out of bounds error message will appear and you get thrown back to the area where you killed the titan.

Progress through the story literally stops here. You can still run contracts, side missions and freeplay if you use the hangar (Bright move there, using Faye and Haluk to block your Javelin so it can't be interacted with.....), but any story progress is dead at this point.

Definitely one I'd call a game breaker.

- Repairing the game files did nothing.
- Reinstalling Anthem did nothing.
- I've run several contracts and numerous freeplay sessions since I initially encountered this issue, leveling up at least once in the process. Going back always results in getting stuck after the titan is killed.

Message 1 of 1 (44 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help