Re: Rude Sims Stealing My or My Date's Food!

by IIMontaII

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Rude Sims Stealing My or My Date's Food!

★★★★ Novice

This is happening to me as well. Sims keep stealing each other’s food. First time it happened to me when my Sim went to the bathroom and when she came back, a child took her meal. Second time, my Sim had a chat with her friend then someone random walked up to our table and took her food. I had to steal someone else’s food to fill my Sims’ hunger. Third time my Sim took her friend’s order instead of hers. Sims are becoming food thieves. I have all the expansion packs then couple game packs, and two stuff packs.

Message 81 of 260 (1,569 Views)

Re: Meals Stolen at Restaurants

★ Guide
@twmuse Just wait. LOL. I have zero vampires in my game and sims are constantly stealing my sims food in restaurants.
Message 82 of 260 (1,552 Views)

★ Guide

I have this problem too.

Message 83 of 260 (1,543 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm also having this problem.   It makes eating out impossible with my sims, which sucks because I love having them do dinner dates and I've had other sims come right up and steal food before they could even start eating it.

Message 84 of 260 (1,525 Views)

My sims keep getting their food stolen when they eat at restaurants.

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except Romantic Garden Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Eat at a restaurant
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims either don't eat their food, or have it stolen by another sim dining at the restaurant.
What do you expect to see? Them eating their own food and not having it stolen.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've noticed that since I've installed Island Living my sims can't eat undisturbed at restaurants anymore, I'm not sure if It's a bug caused by Island Living. When I try to manage a restaurant on a different sim the customers steal food too, so it's not just isolated to that one character either. I've played around a fair bit with restaurants when Dine Out first came out so I know that whatever caused this issue is caused by something more recent.

Message 85 of 260 (1,502 Views)

Re: My sims keep getting their food stolen when they eat at restaurants.

@cyymerr I've merged your post with an existing post on this issue. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 86 of 260 (1,496 Views)

★ Pro
@cyymerr It happens to me even without Island Living installed.
Message 87 of 260 (1,490 Views)

★★★ Guide

My SIM had the right idea earlier...

As soon as her meal was delivered she took it and went upstairs away from other people to eat her meal.

I'm to the point where I have been putting bars in all my restaraunts and ordering food there instead of the actual restaraunt part.

Food still gets stolen, but at least there are 8 servings and everyone in the party can eat a full meal and a bunch left for theives too Large smile

Message 88 of 260 (1,470 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am so relieved that it’s not just me experiencing this incredibly annoying bug! I noticed it right after installing the Island Living update. I don’t have the actual pack.

Message 89 of 260 (1,462 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DO] Sims will not stay seated in restaurants

★★ Novice

I noticed this started happening for me when I used Perk Points to get 'Fast Eaters'. Instead of eating faster, they start getting up and mulling about the place, stealing other people's food, putting their food on the floor, definitely not eating fast!

Message 90 of 260 (1,429 Views)