Re: Rude Sims Stealing My or My Date's Food!

by ja420

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [DO] Sims Taking Other Diner's Food

★ Novice

I was actually sitting at my table about to take a bite when someone stole my hamburger. It happened yesterday as well when we were not at the table. I really hope they fix this bug soon. It's making dining out a drag and TBH, that was my favorite game pack so far. I love to dine out!! Please EA, fix it ASAP

Message 41 of 260 (1,342 Views)

★ Apprentice
Spoiler
I'm experiencing this in my game as well.
Message 42 of 260 (1,330 Views)

★★ Guide

While it's annoying, it is hilarious

That's my food.png

Message 43 of 260 (1,326 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@crinrictIyasenu This bug also seemed to hit me with the June 18th patch. Several times in the same meal, random sims would come up and grab my sims' food. It was kind of annoying (slightly funny), more annoying because it was a date and my sim's date didn't get to eat because of that. Ahh well. Sims.
Message 44 of 260 (1,313 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I know the drill after 18 years. Tested a clean game (no idea how people play without mods).

My sims sit, order, food is placed on the table, the sim sits waiting, or even after eating some of it then another customer will leave their seat walk over and steal the food.  This happens even if the thiefs' food is being served while they are stealing my sims plate. No problems with restaurants until the June patch. I play them all the time so it is something I know for sure.

It's such a deliberate and repetitive act I cant believe its just a bug, that had to be written into the restaurant code. It makes Dining Out Not fit for the purpose it was purchased. 

Message 45 of 260 (1,286 Views)

★ Guide
@FreeasabirdS4S I had comments deleted because "they attack or offend" but I'm gonna risk it: EA's new slogan should be, "If it ain't broken, fix it until it is!"
Message 46 of 260 (1,253 Views)

★ Guide

This happened for my sims on Love Day! They were on a date having a romantic evening and they were talking and eating but then Candy Bher came up and while my sim was still eating took her plate of rack and lamb and finished it causing me to have to reorder her food.

Message 47 of 260 (1,215 Views)

★★ Guide

I get it. It is frustrating but your feedback right now helps the Sim Gurus out so much. I’m sure it’ll be fixed soon. I too have been playing for almost as long as the game has been out. 

I’ve been using  UI Extensions, you can cheat your way through dates and events. 

Its a temp fix until the real one comes along.

Message 48 of 260 (1,211 Views)

★ Novice

This exact thing is happening to me as well and it's driving me freaking crazy. 

Message 49 of 260 (1,187 Views)

Re: Meals Stolen at Restaurants

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm experiencing this exactly. Whether I decide to take one sim alone to a diner, or two as a group or two as a date, as soon as the food is delivered to my table, another sim or two (together or separately) come, even if it is an entirely separated and secluded room by itself, will enter that room and immediately steal the just-delivered plates before my sims can even take their first bite, maybe even after they've done so! Especially after the new update and release, been testing my sim's romance on a date, and immediately both of our food is stolen. NO reaction from any of the sims but the date is surely ruined.

Message 50 of 260 (1,185 Views)