Re: [OPEN] [DO] Sims Taking Other Diner's Food

by Nindlmiu

Original Post

Re: Rude Sims Stealing My or My Date's Food!

★ Apprentice

This is happening to me, too! I have all the expansions, game packs, and stuff packs, and am playing on Mac. Fully updated game. Sims keep stealing my and my dates' food when I go out to a restaurant. FWIW, the restaurant isn't owned by any playable Sims, I just plopped it down from the gallery. The Sims stealing aren't even jerks, some of them are my Sim's friends! What great friends lol

Message 21 of 260 (2,891 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [DO] Sims Taking Other Diner's Food

★ Novice

I thought this was only happening to me. This keeps happening every time I go to a restaurant. I get invited and random people in the restaurant will come and take our food even though we are the ones paying for it and then the person who stole it will eat a little bit and some other random person in the restaurant will take it away from the person who stole it from me and it will just keep going on and on till the food gets finished. 

Message 22 of 260 (2,854 Views)

Weird bug(?) after latest update... Please help!

★★★★ Novice

Hi. Wasn't really sure where I should post this question but it's been annoying me for about two days now so here it goes.

After the latest patch update my sims keep getting their food stolen!

If I go to a restaurant with a sim (maybe alone too I haven't tried it) random sims walk up to my sim's table and just take their plate/bowl of food and walk back to their table so my sim has to get up and take the food back but sometimes it's not done fast enough so, no more food. But my sim still has to pay for it... Is anyone else having this problem?

Message 23 of 260 (2,845 Views)

Re: Rude Sims Stealing My or My Date's Food!

★★★ Novice

Me too! I have all the packs except the Vampire one. Every restaurant or food stall has this happen.

Message 24 of 260 (2,848 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [DO] Sims Taking Other Diner's Food

★★★★ Apprentice

Ha, my sim's date's food was stolen, so he stole my food! It was a circle of people stealing food. And because my sim didn't eat all her meal, she didn't learn it either.

Message 25 of 260 (2,841 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [DO] Sims Taking Other Diner's Food

★★★ Guide

Ha! I had this happen too and thought it was just part of the game! Large smile Although I just bought Dine Out a couple of weeks ago and while I have played with creating restaurant or two, I haven't been on many breakfast/lunch/dinner dates yet with my Human and Alien sims yet.

In my case I was playing a normal human sim family I created for testing the new "Off The Grid" lot trait at the time this happened, we were out to breakfast and my sim (he has the erratic trait) went nuts and yelled at the sim who stole his meal and beat the tarnation out of her afterwords.  (the game automatically did that I didn't tell him to). I ordered another replacement meal for him but it took so ridiculously long for it to be made and delivered he just went to work hungry.

Which reminds me: Is it normal to go out to breakfast, order your food at 6am, and have it not actually come to you until 2pm? Wondering

The replacement meal was ordered at 3pm and did not get to the table till 8:30pm. I had his wife eat it instead since her husband was now at work and by this point she was hungry again. Coffee cup

Message 26 of 260 (2,821 Views)

Re: Weird bug(?) after latest update... Please help!

Hero
Merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please feel free to click the me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 260 (2,814 Views)

Re: Weird bug(?) after latest update... Please help!

★★★★ Apprentice

I've had this happen long before I ever got Dine Out or the recent patch!

Most common is NPCs stealing a drink my Sim orders at a bar, but I have had them steal food as well. Really annoying.

Message 28 of 260 (2,793 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 29 of 260 (2,775 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This happened in my game too today. Restaurants get buggier and buggier. Frown

20190621191504_1.jpg

Daniel Pleasant completely ruined my Sim's evening out! XD

Message 30 of 260 (2,724 Views)