AMD or Nvidia Model Number EVGA 1080 FTW
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Getting locked out from movement when typing
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you're dead, hit the spawn button then start typing. You'll be locked out of movement and aim controls. In post game lobby, similar effect happens when it goes from "best squad" screen to the XP/metals screen.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't move. Can't interact. Mouse comes on screen. Can't aim. I turn into a barbie doll.
What should be happening instead? I should be moving. I should be aiming. I should be in the game.

Message 1 of 7 (833 Views)

Re: PC Chat bug

★★★ Novice
@aRrAyStArTaT0 I find the whole chat a bit buggy. For example, when you're dead, start typing and then you respawn, the chat text got deleted but still the keyboard inputs is directed to the chat, so you have to presso enter or the chat button to "reset". it's pretty annoying.
Message 2 of 7 (795 Views)

★ Novice

That's what this bug is @Il__PresidenteDP 

Message 3 of 7 (786 Views)

★★★ Novice
@aRrAyStArTaT0 Yes, i thought i could add some more info about. One should be capable to write indipendently from what happens in the game, when connected to a server.
Message 4 of 7 (783 Views)

@aRrAyStArTaT0 What you've described has been a normal experience for me since BF3. Just hit esc when you spawn and you should be able to use your keyboard for normal movement or am I not understanding your issue?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 5 of 7 (758 Views)

★ Novice
@ragnarok013 yeah that's what happens. If I hit enter, it sends what I typed prior to the chat box disappearing.

This is where Reddit told me to report bugs so I'm here to report bugs.
Message 6 of 7 (752 Views)

@aRrAyStArTaT0 Ah gotcha! We have an actual bug reporting section here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/battlefield-v-bug-reports-en

I can move the report.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 7 of 7 (755 Views)