Betreff: PATCH 5.2 UNABLE TO FETCH YOUR REPORT

by mattlanagan93

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
@hiltaldo Same here.

Are there any community managers on here that have responded yet? Can we have an ETA or ANY update at all as to when this is fixed? So disappointing not being able to see scoreboard at the end of the game.
Message 121 of 589 (1,151 Views)

★ Novice

Same here, what is going on with this game

Message 122 of 589 (1,150 Views)

★ Apprentice

Is this also connected to "will unlock in next round" *, that actually never unlocks? I'm stuck at the first weapon in all classes after 10 hours in the game.

There's literally no unlock of anything.

Message 123 of 589 (1,091 Views)

Re: PATCH 5.2 UNABLE TO FETCH YOUR REPORT

★★★ Newbie

Exactly the same 

Message 124 of 589 (1,021 Views)

Re: Battlefield 5

★★ Guide
@WindowsManTv_CZE I had this. Never fixe it. Shame.
Message 125 of 589 (1,226 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing on PC. Reinstall did nothing.

Message 126 of 589 (1,114 Views)

★★★ Novice

Installed game for first time because update sounded good. Get to level 5 medic. See I have the same company coin I started with. Do a Google search to find out why. End up here.

I'm in awe. Hours spent installing game, adjusting video, audio and keybind settings and leveling up character only to find it was wasted time. How does such a major company have so little respect for people's time and money not to do proper QA for a major update? Bet the execs have really nice salaries though for their Peter Principle positions! You incompetent noobs. Disgusted. Uninstalling now. Canceling my Origin access membership too. May not ever touch a game from this developer again! Just awful!

Message 127 of 589 (1,095 Views)

★★ Novice

I also just bought the game and started playing without being able to unlock my weapons. It's frustrating. The exact same thing happened to my friend who bought the game with me.

Message 128 of 589 (1,056 Views)

★★ Novice
@Kemofluff sorry for reply but I just use thıs way. I have same problem from 5.2 patch pls fıx thıs plss!!!
Message 129 of 589 (1,042 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  1. Me too. My support class is level 13 and I cant unlock any guns or even the machine gunner talents 
Message 130 of 589 (1,048 Views)