Original Post

Re: [CL] Sims return early from school/work while in Buy Mode

Hero

Great.

Thank you for testing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 87 (1,168 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I had previously tested one of my households in Windenburg. Yes, this bug only happens in apartments, not in houses.

Message 12 of 87 (1,157 Views)

★ Apprentice

Happens to me too. Can confirm it's only an issue with apartments. Usually when your sim is home when they're supposed to be at work you have the option to go into the jobs tab and send them to work but since it doesn't register they're supposed to be at work at all you can't send them back. It's very annoying to have to wait until every sim is home to buy something.

Message 13 of 87 (1,151 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Sims return early from school/work while in Buy Mode

★★★ Apprentice

Happens to me, too. This also happens if I leave the lot and come back.

Message 14 of 87 (1,145 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Sims return early from school/work while in Buy Mode

★ Novice
I'm experiencing this as well!
Message 15 of 87 (1,139 Views)

★ Novice
Happens to me too but with me the sims will arrive home early when I go into buy mode, I don't need to buy or sell anything
Message 16 of 87 (1,124 Views)

Selling something in buy mode causes sims at work to immediately arrive home

★★★★ Apprentice

This has happened three times now, to four different sims in two households.  I have two sims in one of the new apartments, 2B Jasmine Suites, and also in one of the other apartments in the Spice District.  I go into buy mode to do a little redecorating, and as soon as I sell something, the sim at work is immediately teleported home and I get the end of day message - "[Sim] brought home $$ today.  He did some great work, too!", where $$ is however much they've earned in however long they've been gone.

Just going into buy mode doesn't seem to affect anything, I actually have to sell something.  

Running Win10, completely patched, and I had some mods in the folder, but mods disabled when I first saw this happen, and then I moved the mods folder out entirely, and that didn't affect what was happening.

Message 17 of 87 (1,143 Views)

Re: Selling something in buy mode causes sims at work to immediately arrive home

@deagh93 moved to the bug forum.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 18 of 87 (1,131 Views)

Re: Selling something in buy mode causes sims at work to immediately arrive home

Hero

@deagh93 merged with existing bug report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 87 (1,113 Views)

Re: [CL Apartments] Sims return early from school/work while in Buy Mode

★★★ Novice

I'm sure others have now tested this more thoroughly, but I did verify that it doesn't happen just from entering buy mode. But it happens with basically anything else. Moving an object, selling an object, or purchasing an object. 

I guess my city sims are VERY particular about the decorating of their apartment and want to be involved with every minor detail. 

Message 20 of 87 (1,094 Views)